According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Land Mobile Radio System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global land mobile radio system market reached a value of US$ 23.5 Billion in 2021. A land mobile radio (LMR) system is widely used for communication purposes. It is used across a variety of industries, including private communications for commercial industries and mission-critical communications in public safety. It generally consists of handheld portable radios, network infrastructure and repeaters that enable secured and instant communication. Additionally, it facilitates continuous monitoring of system conditions, security of sensitive voice and data traffic and regular comprehensive testing and assessment of system operability. As a result, LMR systems find extensive application across various industries, such as commercial, construction, transportation, defense, marine and military.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Land Mobile Radio System Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing need for efficient communication. This is attributed to the growing incidences of border threats and geopolitical conflicts among countries. Along with this, the rising occurrence of natural disasters, such as floods and earthquakes, are propelling the demand for land mobile radio systems since they exhibit the ability to overcome challenges faced by other networks, including wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) and cellular mobile networks and offers reliable network coverage. Moreover, continual technological advancements are significantly contributing toward the adoption of LMR systems in diverse end-user industries. Additionally, numerous leading players are heavily investing in continuous product innovation, such as the replacement of existing systems in order to improve battery performance and voice clarity, which is creating a positive outlook. Other factors, including rapid industrialization and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors,the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 45.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.33% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into base station and repeaters, handheld portable radio and vehicle mounted radio.
- Based on the technology, the market has been bifurcated into analog and digital technologies.
- On the basis of frequency, the market has been classified into 25 MHz–174 MHz (VHF), 450 MHz–512 MHz (UHF) and 700 MHz and Above (SHF).
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into defense and public safety, commercial, construction, transportation and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.Some of these players include BK Technologies, Cisco Systems Inc., CODAN Limited, Hytera Communications Corporation Limited, JVCKenwood Corporation, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Motorola Solutions Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Simoco Wireless Solutions, Tait Communications, TE Connectivity Ltd. and Thales Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800