The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Laundry Detergent Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global laundry detergent market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.99% during 2023-2028. Laundry detergent, also known as washing powder, is a cleaning agent utilized for cleaning dirty laundry. It is made with builders or water softeners, bleach, surfactants, enzymes, soil anti-deposition agents, optical brighteners, foam regulators, fragrances, dyes, and corrosion inhibitors that help keep soap scum and insoluble salts off the clothes. It is cost-efficient, safe to use, suitable for different water qualities, and widely available in liquid and water forms. Owing to these properties, laundry detergent is widely utilized across the textile, healthcare, and hospitality industries.
Global Laundry Detergent Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising sales of automatic washing machines due to the growing awareness among the masses regarding hygiene. In addition, the escalating demand for scented laundry care products for a fresh and pleasant experience represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, due to hectic lifestyles, individuals are widely adopting detergent pods and gels to wash clothes with minimal effort and time. This, coupled with the rising popularity of natural or organic laundry detergents that are environment-friendly and harmless to the skin and clothes, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the easy product availability on e-commerce platforms, rapid urbanization, the escalating demand for liquid detergents, and competitive marketing strategies adopted by the leading players to expand their consumer base are some of the other factors creating a favorable market outlook across the globe.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into powder, liquid, gel, and pods/tablets.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores, convenience stores, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into industrial and household.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Amway Corporation, BASF SE, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Dow Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, Lion Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, The Clorox Company, and Unilever plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amway Corporation, BASF SE, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Dow Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, Lion Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, The Clorox Company and Unilever plc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal