IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Liquid Soap Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global liquid soap market size reached US$ 19.7 Billion in 2022. Liquid soap is a cleansing agent in the liquid form dispensed from a bottle or soap dispenser. It is produced using either the salts of vegetable or animal fats and is highly effective against bacteria, germs, and viruses. It may also contain other ingredients, such as fragrances and moisturizers, that prevent hands from getting dry. Compared to traditional soap bars, it creates more lather, minimizes the exchange of germs between users, leaves relatively less residue on the skin, clothes, and surfaces, and has a lower pH level, making it gentler and suitable for sensitive skin. As a result, liquid soap has gained immense popularity across commercial and residential sectors for various household purposes, such as cleaning floors, maintaining hygiene, removing dirt or debris, and washing clothes.
Global Liquid Soap Market Trends:
The rising personal hygiene consciousness among consumers represents the primary factor driving market growth. In addition, there has been widespread adoption of safety measures in commercial establishments, such as hotels, restaurants, cafes, and other public places, to maintain cleanliness and sanitation. Besides this, the recent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak and the surging cases of infectious diseases, such as cold, flu, and chicken pox, have encouraged individuals to adopt liquid soaps. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are offering liquid soaps in diverse fragrance variants, including vanilla, melon, chocolate, citrus, herby, floral, fruity, and mild, to attract more customers. In line with this, the launch of organic liquid soaps manufactured using sustainable and plant-derived ingredients without any added fragrances, gluten, dyes, allergens, animal by-products, and harsh chemicals has augmented the product demand. Apart from this, the introduction of multi-purpose liquid soap with an advanced cleaning formula suitable for kitchen utensils, laundry, vehicles, and furniture has catalyzed market growth. Other factors, including the development of innovative touch-free hand hygiene liquid soap dispensers, elevating living standards, escalating demand for organic products, rising adoption in healthcare facilities, and product innovations, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 28.7 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into organic and conventional liquid soaps.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into bath and body, dish wash, laundry, and other soaps.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified as household and commercial.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Cleenol Group Ltd., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, GOJO Industries Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, Lion Corporation, Medline Industries LP, Procter & Gamble Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, and Unilever PLC.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Product Type, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Cleenol Group Ltd., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, GOJO Industries Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, Lion Corporation, Medline Industries LP, Procter & Gamble Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC and Unilever PLC.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800