The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Live Cell Imaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global chemical protective clothing market size reached US$ 2.1 Billion in 2022. Live cell imaging refers to the process of observing and recording living cells using specialized microscopes and imaging techniques. It is used to study the behavior, function, and interactions of cells in real-time, under physiological conditions. It is also employed to visualize various cellular processes such as cell division, migration, signaling, differentiation, and apoptosis. In addition, it allows researchers to track changes in the morphology, dynamics, and localization of cellular components over time. Over the years, live cell imaging has become an essential tool in biological research, enabling scientists to gain insights into the mechanisms underlying cellular processes and to develop new treatments for diseases.
Global Live Cell Imaging Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising product adoption studying proteins and molecular interactions. In addition, various innovations in medical research aimed at developing new drugs and therapies for life-threatening conditions, and the rising prevalence of numerous chronic diseases caused by sedentary lifestyles, represent other major growth-inducing factors. Besides this, the increasing utilization of high-content screening (HCS) to improve the drug development process, reduce toxicity, and save time and costs is also contributing to the market growth. Moreover, government agencies of several countries are investing in healthcare infrastructure and developing advanced surgical procedures to provide better treatment for patients. This, coupled with the growing applications of live cell imaging in research laboratories to maintain cell viability is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the development of advanced live cell imaging techniques with improved camera technology, sensitivity, and pixel density is creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.01% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into equipment, consumable, and software. Amongst these, equipment holds the largest market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into cell biology, developmental biology, stem cell and drug discovery, and others. Presently, cell biology accounts for the majority of the market share.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been segregated into time lapse microscopy, fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP), fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET), high content screening (HCS), and others. At present, fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP) exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- Region-wise, North America (the United States and Canada) holds the largest market share. Other major regions include Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Becton Dickinson and Company (BD), Carl Zeiss AG, Leica Microsystems (Danaher Corporation), Merck KGaA, Nikon Instruments Inc., Olympus Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Application, Technology, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Becton Dickinson and Company, Carl Zeiss AG, Leica Microsystems (Danaher Corporation), Merck KGaA, Nikon Instruments Inc, Olympus Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800