According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Liver Disease Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global liver disease treatment market reached a value of US$ 22.3 Billion in 2022. Liver disease is generally caused due to inherited conditions, infections, misuse of alcohol and obesity. These conditions usually affect and damage the functioning of the liver while causing various chronic conditions, including cancer, cirrhosis and liver failure. Some of its common symptoms include abdominal pain, fatigue, nausea or vomiting, edema and change in the color of stool or urine. Liver disease treatment involves various therapeutic techniques that aid in detoxification, optimizing liver functioning, protecting liver cells from inflammation, improved metabolism and increasing enzyme and bile production. Moreover, early detection and treatment of these conditions help in preventing further damage to the liver while promoting overall liver health.
Global Liver Disease Treatment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of liver diseases among the masses. Coupled with the rising geriatric population that is highly susceptible to developing chronic liver conditions, this is favorably impacting the market growth. Moreover, extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted in medical science and biotechnology are providing an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, various technological advancements across the healthcare sector, such as the introduction of gene therapy and bioartificial liver, are positively influencing the market growth. In addition to this, increasing investments and funding to upgrade the existing healthcare infrastructure are considered to be major growth-inducing factors. Apart from this, rapid digitization and the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity and smartphones have enabled easy access to medical facilities for the masses, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the changing lifestyle patterns, increasing consumption of alcohol and the rising awareness regarding the harmful effects of liver diseases among the masses, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 33.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.43% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the treatment type, the market has been segmented into antiviral drugs, immunosuppressants, vaccines, immunoglobulins, corticosteroids, targeted therapy and chemotherapy.
- Based on the disease type, the market has been segregated into hepatitis, autoimmune diseases, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), cancer, genetic disorders and others.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players are Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilead Sciences Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Viatris Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Treatment Type, Disease Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilead Sciences Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Viatris Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800