According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Location Based Advertising (LBA) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global location based advertising (LBA) market to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% during 2023-2028. Location based advertising (LBA) refers to a form of advertising that allows businesses to provide location-specific advertisements on mobile devices. It combines location-based services (LBS) with mobile advertising for targeting consumers at a granular level via offline and online messaging services. Additionally, it involves the utilization of a global positioning system (GPS)-targeting technology to reach a specific target audience by creating new campaigns and driving traffic and sales. Its adoption assists enterprises to reach their customers based on several factors, such as events happening and proximity to a store across the location. In comparison to billboard advertising, it is convenient, cost-efficient and targets a larger audience.
Global Location Based Advertising (LBA) Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the widespread penetration of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled devices. This is supported by the availability of high-speed internet connectivity and rapid digitization across industrial verticals. Moreover, the rising funding by private and public agencies in order to expand the 5G infrastructure is also propelling the market. This has encouraged leading players to heavily invest in the deployment of location-based advertising solutions, thereby catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, continuous developments in the e-commerce infrastructure, coupled with the rapid outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) that has impelled the masses to adopt online shopping services, are impacting the market favorably. Furthermore, the increasing investments by key players in the development of aggressive marketing strategies and promotional campaigns are creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, the emerging information technology (IT) sector, the growing initiatives towards smart city development and intensive business competition, are also influencing the growth of the market.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into push and pull.
- Based on the content, the market has been classified into text and multimedia.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into retail outlets, public spaces, airports and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Emodo Inc. (Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson), Foursquare Labs Inc., Google LLC, GroundTruth, International Business Machines Corporation, Near Pte. Ltd., Scanbuy Inc., Shopkick Inc. (Trax), Telenity Incorporated and YOOSE Pte. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Content, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Emodo Inc. (Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson), Foursquare Labs Inc., Google LLC, GroundTruth, International Business Machines Corporation, Near Pte. Ltd., Scanbuy Inc., Shopkick Inc. (Trax), Telenity Incorporated and YOOSE Pte. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800