According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Luxury Car Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global luxury car market reached a value of US$ 402.0 Billion in 2021. Luxury cars are premium vehicles that offer a high level of comfort and safety to the passengers. They are commonly integrated with advanced technological devices that assist in improving their overall performance. They also offer more precise construction, high-quality interiors and numerous innovative services, including top speed key, jump seat, trunk hinges, anti-kidnapping heartbeat monitor, starlight headliner, pop-up tweeters, gear selector and air vent slats. They are available at a higher price point when compared to economy and mid-sized cars.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Luxury Car Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for a comfortable driving experience. This is supported by rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels, improving lifestyle preferences and the shifting consumer preferences towards luxury car brands. Moreover, there has also been a considerable rise in the adoption of pre-owned luxury cars as they offer lower entry prices, easy access to financing, and annual maintenance contracts to the users. The market is further driven by the growing environmental concerns among the masses and the implementation of stringent norms by numerous governments pertaining to vehicular emissions. This has impelled individuals to opt for sustainable and eco-friendly transportation alternatives, which has provided a boost to the sales of electric luxury vehicles. Apart from this, several key players are heavily investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce luxury car models that are integrated with next-generation smart mobility technologies, including autonomous driving, personal voice assistance, and retina recognition. They are also launching vehicles that are equipped with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.07% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been divided into hatchback, sedan, and sports utility vehicle.
- Based on the fuel type, the market has been classified into gasoline, diesel and electric.
- On the basis of the price range, the market has been categorized into entry-level, mid-level, high-end and ultra.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include AB Volvo, Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holding Plc, BMW AG, Daimler AG, Ferrari N.V., Nissan Motor Company Ltd., Tesla Inc, Toyota Motor Corporation and Volkswagen AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal