According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Maple Water Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global maple water market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Maple water is the clear and sterilized sap, or a liquid obtained from maple trees. This nourishing drink is derived from the trees in early springtime when the natural warming and temperature change create pressure, thus allowing the sap to flow freely from the tree. Maple water is an excellent source of natural alkaline, electrolytes, antioxidants, and prebiotics. It also contains bioactive nutrients that help to boost immunity and prevent degenerative diseases. The maple water is sterilized to kill off yeast and pathogens while ensuring that the minerals, polyphenols, and antioxidants remain from the pure sap.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Maple Water Market Trends:
The global maple water market is primarily driven by the increasing awareness among consumers regarding the nutritional benefits associated with its consumption. The rising health consciousness among individuals has also encouraged them to shift toward healthy alternatives, such as maple water, from aerated or carbonated drinks. It is also consumed as a sports recovery drink due to its low-sugar and -calorie content. Besides this, with the rising trend of veganism, consumers are increasingly preferring plant-based or organic drinks like maple water as it is dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. Moreover, manufacturers are introducing different flavors and launching innovative product variants, such as maple butter, liqueur, baked goods, and desserts, to attract a wider consumer base. This, in turn, is also acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into flavored and unflavored.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been classified into tetra-packs, bottles, pouches, and cans.
- The market has been categorized based on the sales channel into direct sales, supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Drink Maple Inc., Feronia Forests LLC, Happytree Maple Water, Lower Valley Beverage Company, Maple 3, Oviva Eau D’Erable Pure, Sibberi and Smith & Salmon Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800