According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Mass Notification Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global mass notification systems market is currently witnessing strong growth. A mass notification system (MNS) is a solution that is used to disseminate information within an organization or to broadcast messages to customers. It comprises a database of names, phone numbers, email addresses and delivery details that are utilized to coordinate with individuals during both emergency and non-emergency situations. It can be used for broadcasting messages in a secured one- or two-way communication while offering scalable and reliable management. The system also notifies the real-time acknowledgment of the message and offers staff protection and regulatory compliance. Since MNS provides a flexible method of reaching a diverse audience by allowing the sharing of messages in multiple formats, including HTML, SMS, emails, social media, RSS and phone calls, it is widely utilized across numerous commercial and industrial verticals.
Global Mass Notification Systems Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing requirement for efficient frontline communication technology across the globe, especially in disaster-prone areas. MNS is widely used as an emergency tool for coordinating with individuals during rescue operations during natural disasters, such as floods and earthquakes. It aids in warning the masses about the potential dangers of the same, providing them with safety measures and offering proper guidance. In line with this, a significant increase in the incidences of industrial hazards across the globe is also propelling the market growth. MNS is extensively utilized across the industrial sector for streamlining operations while assisting in the prevention of valuable resources as well as human lives. Apart from this, smart devices are now increasingly being integrated with on-premise MNS solutions, especially in the education sector. Education institutions and schools are using these systems to ensure the smooth and seamless communication between staff, pupils and other associated entities regarding important updates and transfer of information. It further aids in ensuring the safety of habitants within the institution premises in case of an emergency and the dissemination of essential knowledge, thus enabling quick and effective decision-making. The adoption of these services by government bodies for public safety, the growing need for advanced security systems and continuous technological advancements are some of the other factors driving the growth of the market. On account of these factors, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 13 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 12% during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been divided into hardware, software and services.
- Based on the solution, the market has been classified into in-building, wide-area and distributed recipient solutions.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into on-premise and cloud.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been categorized into large enterprises and SMEs.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into integrated public alert and warning, emergency communication, disaster recovery, and others.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been divided into commercial and industrial, energy and utilities, education, healthcare and life sciences, transportation and logistics, defense and military, government, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these key players include Alertus Technologies, Airbus DS Communications, Blackboard Inc., DesktopAlert, Inc., Eaton Corporation, Everbridge, Honeywell International Inc., IBM Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Omnilert LLC, OnSolve LLC, Rave Mobile Safety, Inc., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, Singlewire Software, LLC, and xMatters, inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800