According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mass Notification Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global mass notification systems market size reached US$ 12.7 Billion in 2022. A mass notification system (MNS) is a communication broadcasting platform wherein users can deliver or receive notifications in a message, phone call, or email format during an emergency. It consists of a database of names, phone numbers, addresses, and delivery details to communicate with individuals. MNS can operate as an emergency management tool that helps coordinate and perform rescue and relief operations in case of catastrophic natural disasters, such as earthquakes, floods, and hurricanes. These solutions and services are also employed by corporate firms to disseminate information within an organization or broadcast messages to customers. Apart from this, MNS enhances emergency response, transmits secured messages while allowing scalable and reliable management, optimizes staff safety, and aligns individuals. As a result, MNS is explicitly used for staff protection, extensive threat response, and disaster recovery while meeting regulatory compliances.
Global Mass Notification Systems Market Trends:
The widespread adoption of MNS across various industrial verticals can be attributed to the escalating public safety and security concerns amongst individuals during emergencies. In line with this, the rising frequency of both natural and man-made disasters and increasing terrorism activities across the globe have facilitated the need for emergency notification systems, such as MNS, which, in turn, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Such solutions and services play a vital role in raising awareness, sharing information, and saving lives while complying with enforced safety standards. Additionally, favorable initiatives by various companies and governments to upgrade existing mass notification and emergency communication systems are favoring the market growth. Moreover, the extensive integration of blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI), and the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and the ongoing upgradation of technology in intelligence, security, effectiveness, and decision-making are propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the large-scale usage of Internet Protocol (IP)-based notification devices and expanding deployment of cloud-based systems for increased scalability are impelling the market growth. Besides this, the recent installation of MNS in hospitals and medical institutions to streamline diverse operations and promote quicker communications amongst students, teachers, and practitioners via announcements is positively impacting the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 37.2 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 18.9% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segregated into hardware, software, and services.
- On the basis of the solution, the market has been divided into in-building, wide-area, and distributed recipient solutions.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into on-premise and cloud.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been differentiated into large enterprises and SMEs.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into integrated public alert and warning, emergency communication, disaster recovery, and others.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been classified into commercial and industrial, energy and utilities, education, healthcare and life sciences, transportation and logistics, defense and military, government, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Alertus Technologies, Airbus DS Communications, Blackboard Inc., Desktop Alert, Inc., Eaton Corporation, Everbridge, Honeywell International Inc., IBM Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Omnilert LLC, OnSolve LLC, Rave Mobile Safety, Inc., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, Singlewire Software, LLC, and xMatters, inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Solution, Deployment Type, Organization Size, Application, Vertical, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates
||Alertus, Airbus DS Communications, Blackboard, Desktop Alert, Eaton Corporation, Everbridge, Honeywell, IBM Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Omnilert LLC, OnSolve LLC, Rave Mobile Safety, Siemens, Singlewire Software and xMatters
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800