According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Medical Device Security Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global medical device security market reached a value of US$ 7.21 Billion in 2021. Medical device security includes multiple practices and tools that are generally used for preventing unauthorized access or control over medical data and devices. It involves the utilization of various safety solutions for integrating and customizing security into devices, protecting firmware and secure communication among equipment. Additionally, it assists healthcare providers in tracking healthcare data and patient information while securing sensitive information from cyberattacks and thefts. There has been a considerable rise in the adoption of medical device security solutions due to rapid digitization and the penetration of high-speed internet across healthcare settings.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Medical Device Security Market Trends:
- On the basis of the device type, the market has been segmented into stationary medical devices, internally embedded medical devices, and external medical devices and consumer wearables.
- Based on the component, the market has been segregated into solutions (identity and access management solutions, antivirus and antimalware solutions, encryption solutions, data loss prevention solutions, risk and compliance management, intrusion detection systems and intrusion prevention systems, disaster recovery solutions, distributed denial of service solutions and others) and services.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been classified into healthcare institutions, medical device manufacturers and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.Some of these players include Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., ClearDATA, FireEye (Symphony Technology Group), Fortinet Inc., General Electric Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., McAfee Corp., Medigate, Palo Alto Networks Inc. and Synopsys Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800