According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Metal Stamping Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global metal stamping market reached a value of US$ 198.3 Billion in 2021. Metal stamping refers to a process that generally includes the conversion of flat metals into specific shapes. It involves the utilization of stamping presses and dies in order to transform metal sheets into desired shapes. Additionally, it is a high-speed manufacturing process that usually produces a high volume of identical metal components in a cost-efficient manner. Some of the common metal stamping processes include progressive, deep draw and fourslide. They are extensively used across the construction and manufacturing industries as their deployment helps in minimizing waste production and the need for secondary operations.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Metal Stamping Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the automotive industry. Along with this, the increasing utilization of metal stamping for designing the interior and exterior parts of vehicles is providing a boost to the market growth. Moreover, the widespread utilization of the process in the manufacturing of aircraft frames is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the rising adoption of consumer electronics, such as smartphones, headphones and laptops, across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, continual technological advancements and the integration of computer-aided design (CAD) with metal stamping process are acting as major growth-inducing factors. Also, the introduction of additive fabrication and 3D printing technology is further driving the market growth. Other factors, including rapid industrialization, especially in the emerging economies, the increasing demand for durable electronics among the masses and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 250 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segmented into steel, aluminum, copper and others.
- Based on the press type, the market has been classified into mechanical, hydraulic and servo press.
- On the basis of the process, the market has been segregated into blanking, embossing, bending, coining, deep drawing, flanging and others. Among these, blanking accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into automotive, industrial machinery, consumer electronics, aerospace, electrical and electronics, healthcare, defense, telecommunications and others. Currently, the automotive industry represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa. Presently, Asia Pacific holds the leading market segment.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players are Acro Metal Stamping, American Axle & Manufacturing Inc., American Industrial Company, Arconic Corporation, Aro Metal Stamping Company Inc., Caparo Engineering India Limited, CIE Automotive, Clow Stamping Company Inc., D&H Industries (Vista Equity Partners), Goshen Stamping LLC, Interplex Industries Inc. (Amtek Engineering), Kenmode Precision Metal Stamping, Klesk Metal Stamping Inc. and Tempco Manufacturing Company Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800