According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Military Aircraft Avionics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global military aircraft avionics market size reached US$ 35.1 Billion in 2022. Military aircraft avionics include numerous types of electronic systems that are generally equipped on military aircraft to provide navigation, communication, and mission support. They comprise several advanced computerized control systems, radar, communications equipment, navigation instruments, and weapons systems. They are crucial components that aid the successful execution of mission objectives and the safety of the aircraft and its crew. Additionally, they enable pilots to determine their precise location, altitude and heading, which is essential for successful mission execution. These systems also provide information about other aircraft and potential threats in the surrounding airspace. As a result, they are gaining traction across the globe as they help in maintaining air superiority and ensuring the effective execution of military operations.
Global Military Aircraft Avionics Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the defense sector. Coupled with the growing investments to upgrade the overall defense infrastructure is creating a positive market outlook. Along with this, continual technological advancements that help in enhancing the capabilities of aircraft avionics systems. For instance, the integration of advanced communication and navigation technologies, such as satellite communication and GPS systems with military aircraft avionics to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of military aircraft operations are acting as growth-inducing factors. The changing global security scenarios are driving the demand for military aircraft avionics as a result of the evolving nature of military threats and the escalating need for advanced surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities. Additionally, the growing need for real-time situational awareness and decision-making in combat scenarios is propelling the market for more advanced and sophisticated avionics systems. Moreover, the increasing adoption of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) is significantly supporting the military aircraft avionics market as they are vital components of military operations due to their ability to provide real-time intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance capabilities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 44.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.95% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the system type, the market has been categorized into flight control, communication, navigation, monitoring and other systems.
- Based on the aircraft type, the market has been segmented into combat aircraft, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and transport aircraft.
- On the basis of the end use sector, the market has been bifurcated into OEM and aftermarket.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include BAE Systems Plc, Cobham, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., GE Aviation Co., Honeywell International Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Moog Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corporation and Thales Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||System Type, Aircraft Type, End Use Sector, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BAE Systems Plc, Cobham, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., GE Aviation Co., Honeywell International Inc., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Moog Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corporation and Thales Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800