The latest report by IMARC, titled “Military Radars Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global military radars market size reached US$ 15.6 Billion in 2022. Military radars refer to electronic systems that use radio waves to detect and locate objects such as aircraft, ships, or ground vehicles. They are primarily used for surveillance, reconnaissance, and tracking purposes in military operations. Military radars can operate in various frequency ranges and can detect targets at different distances and altitudes. They work by transmitting a radio wave pulse and then receiving the echo from the object, which allows the radar to determine the object's location, speed, and direction of movement. In recent years, military radars have become an essential tool for military forces as they provide critical intelligence and situational awareness necessary for mission success.
Global Military Radar Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the modernization of military equipment in order to keep up with the evolving threats. Additionally, the increasing geopolitical tensions and regional conflicts globally are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the growing threat of terrorism is increasing globally, which is positively influencing the market growth as military radars are used to detect and track potential threats. Besides this, the growing maritime security threats are escalating the demand for maritime radar systems that can detect and track ships, submarines, and other vessels. Moreover, governments of various nations are extensively investing in defense and surveillance systems to protect their borders and assets. Furthermore, technological advancements, such as increased processing power, higher resolution, and more sophisticated algorithms, which allow military personnel to operate more efficiently and accurately, are also contributing to the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 20.4 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.32 % during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into surveillance and airborne early warning radar, tracking and fire control radar, multi-function radar, weapon locating and C-RAM radar, aircraft bird strike avoidance radar, air traffic control radar, weather radar, and others.
- Based on the platform, the market has been segmented into ground-based, naval, airborne, and space.
- On the basis of the frequency band, the market has been categorized into VHF/UHF, L, S, C, X, and Ku/Ka/K bands.
- Based on the dimension, the market has been segregated into 2D, 3D, and 4D radar.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into air and missile defense, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, navigation and weapon guidance, space situational awareness, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Airbus SE, BAE Systems Plc, Elbit Systems Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated and Thales Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Platform, Frequency Band, Dimension, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Airbus SE, BAE Systems plc, Elbit Systems Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries, L3Harris Technologies Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated and Thales Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800