The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Nanomedicine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027," finds that the global nanomedicine market size reached US$ 203.4 Billion in 2021. Nanomedicines are specialized multi-functional drugs with programmable properties used for treating diseases and repairing tissues at a molecular level. It uses nanoparticles, nanotubes, and nanodevices, such as imaging agents, biochips, nanorobots, and polymer therapeutics, for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of numerous disorders, including cardiovascular, neurodegenerative, musculoskeletal, and inflammatory diseases. As a result, nanomedicine finds extensive applications for diagnostic imaging, drug delivery, vaccines, regenerative medicines, and implants.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Nanomedicine Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of chronic medical ailments such as oncological, neurological, urological, infectious, ophthalmological, orthopedic, immunological, and cardiovascular diseases across the globe. In addition, various advancements in nanoscale technologies for improved diagnostic procedures represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the market is further propelled by the shifting consumer inclination toward personalized medicines. Furthermore, the increasing improvements in the healthcare infrastructure, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players in the field of biotechnology, are also anticipated to augment the market growth in the coming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 433.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.4% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the nanomolecule type, the market has been classified into nanoparticles (metal and metal oxide nanoparticles, liposomes, polymers, and polymer-drug conjugates, hydrogel nanoparticles, dendrimers, and inorganic nanoparticles), nanoshells, nanotubes, and nanodevices.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into therapeutics, regenerative medicine, in-vitro diagnostics, in-vivo diagnostics, and vaccines.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into clinical oncology, infectious diseases, clinical cardiology, orthopedics, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc., General Electric Company, Luminex Corporation, Merck & Co. Inc., Nanobiotix, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA, and Starpharma Holdings Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800