According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Natural Food Colors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the global natural food colors market size is expanding at a steady rate. Natural food colors are dyes or pigments that are obtained from natural sources such as fruits, vegetables and plants. As compared to conventional food colors, natural food colors are non-toxic, environment-friendly, and free from allergens and genetically modified organisms (GMO). Apart from this, they help in enhancing the color and prolonging the shelf life of cooked and processed food products. Owing to these advantages, they are widely utilized in the food and beverage (F&B) industry across the globe.
Global Natural Food Colors Market Trends:
Consumers nowadays are becoming conscious about their eating patterns and focusing on maintaining a healthy lifestyle to combat the rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases. This, in confluence with the growing awareness about the health hazards, such as allergies and kidney damages associated with the consumption of foods prepared with synthetic food colors, is impelling the growth of the global natural food colors market. In line with this, the increasing global population is resulting in the rising demand for food products that contain no artificial colors, preservatives or additives. Furthermore, governments in various developed economies are implementing stringent regulations on the trading and manufacturing of synthetic colors. As a result, numerous food and beverage manufacturers are shifting toward natural alternatives to expand their consumer base. Apart from this, food security authorities are also promoting the adoption of natural food colors to manufacture toys and textiles. On account of these factors, the global natural food colors market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into curcumin, carotenoids, anthocyanins, carmine, caramel, copper chlorophyllin and others.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been segregated into liquids, powders and gels.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the application into processed food, meat and savories, beverages, baked products and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with some of the key players being Archer Daniels Midland Company, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Naturex Inc., Sensient Technologies Corporation, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., FMC Corporation, Allied Biotech Corporation, DDW The Colour House, Kalsec Inc. and Doehler Group SE.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331