The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Nurse Call Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global nurse call systems market reached US$ 1.67 Billion in 2021. Nurse call systems (NCS) are communication solutions used by patients to alert nurses and other healthcare providers. It comprises a pillow speaker, patient room call cord, patient station, bathroom or restroom stations, corridor dome light, code station button, and nurse station console. It assists healthcare personnel in providing quality medical services and managing nursing tasks and activities effectively. In addition, it improves responsiveness, level of care, operational efficiency, and patient or client satisfaction.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Nurse Call Systems Market Trends:
The growing demand for a diverse and integrated platform represents one of the key factors driving the market. Besides this, the introduction of advanced ways to expand communication, workflow, and management for providing quality patient care, along with the burgeoning healthcare industry, is contributing to the growth of the market. Moreover, the growing utilization of real-time location systems (RTLS), which are integrated with wireless technologies, in various healthcare facilities is positively influencing the market. In addition, various benefits provided by NCS, such as personal localization, patient and staff safety, alarm delivery, personal mobility, and mediator control, are propelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, key market players are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to launch a new analytics solution that provides information about the number of calls, texts, alarms, and alerts. They are also offering customized services to hospitals, which is bolstering the growth of the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.72 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into wired systems and wireless systems. Presently, wired systems hold the largest share in the market.
- On the basis of the equipment, the market has been segregated into button, intercom, mobile, and integration communication systems. Amongst these, integration communication systems dominate the market.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into emergency medical alarms, wanderer control, workflow support, and others. At present, emergency medical alarms exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- On the basis of end user, NCS finds extensive applications in hospitals and clinics. Other segments include ambulatory surgical centers and nursing homes and assisted living centers.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa. Presently, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being AMETEK Inc., Ascom Holding AG, Cornell Communications, Hill-Rom Services Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Intercall Systems Inc., Jeron Electronic Systems Inc., Johnson Controls, STANLEY Healthcare (Stanley Black & Decker Inc.), Systems Technologies, Vigil Health Solutions Inc., and West-Com Nurse Call System Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800