According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Nylon Cable Ties Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global nylon cable ties market size reached US$ 153.9 Million in 2022. Nylon cable ties, also known as zip ties, are fasteners used for bundling and organizing cables, wires, and other items. They are produced of nylon, which is a durable synthetic polymer that exhibits excellent strength and resistance against wear and tear. They consist of a long, thin strip with a ratchet mechanism at one end and a small, pointed tail at the other. They provide high tensile strength, moderate stiffness and flexibility, optimal level of toughness, and temperature compatibility.
Global Nylon Cable Ties Market Trends:
There is an increase in the use of nylon cable ties in the construction industry to manage and secure wiring and maintain organization or prevent loose or dangling components that can interfere with the functionality of different systems. This, coupled with rising construction activities in commercial spaces, such as offices, airports, hotels, restaurants, and educational institutions, represents one of the key factors augmenting the market growth around the world. Moreover, the growing installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in residential areas is influencing the market positively. In addition, nylon cable ties are employed in the automotive industry for wire harnessing, securing hoses, fastening components, and managing cables within vehicles. This, along with the increasing sales of luxury and passenger vehicles on account of rapid urbanization and inflating income levels, is favoring the growth of the market. Apart from this, the growing adoption of nylon cables ties in the food and beverage (F&B) sector for packaging various consumer goods and providing the safety of the products during the gathering process by eliminating the risk of contamination is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 234.9 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into nylon 6, nylon 66, and others. Presently, nylon 6 holds the largest market share.
- On the basis of the sales channel, the market has been bifurcated into direct sales and distributor.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into electronics and electrical, building and construction, automotive, agriculture, consumer goods, industrial, and others. At present, electronics and electrical dominate the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, ABB Ltd., Advanced Cable Ties Inc., Ascend Performance Materials, Changhong Plastics Group Imperial Plastics Co. Ltd., HellermannTyton (Aptiv PLC), Hont Electrical Co. Ltd., Kai Suh Suh Enterprise Co. Ltd., Novoflex, Panduit, Partex Marking Systems, and Yueqing Huada Plastic Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Sales Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, ABB Ltd., Advanced Cable Ties Inc., Ascend Performance Materials, Changhong Plastics Group Imperial Plastics Co. Ltd., HellermannTyton (Aptiv PLC), Hont Electrical Co. Ltd., Kai Suh Suh Enterprise Co. Ltd., Novoflex, Panduit, Partex Marking Systems and Yueqing Huada Plastic Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800