According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Packaged Salad Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global packaged salad market size is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.89% during 2022-2027. Packaged salad is a combination of raw and green vegetables, along with fruits, packaged in a disposable plastic pouch or container. Ready-to-eat and pre-packaged, these salads are good sources of fiber, proteins, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, A, C, and E, calcium, iron, and potassium. In addition to leafy vegetables, these salads also contain meat and seafood to boost their nutritional value. Opting for a packaged salad eliminates the need to collect ingredients and chop, clean, and dress the same, which consumes a considerable amount of time. Additionally, the utilization of good and high-quality packaging keeps the ingredients fresh for a long period of time.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Packaged Salad Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by a paradigm shift in consumer food preferences toward healthy plant-based foods. This can be attributed to the rising health awareness among the masses. In addition to this, the increasingly hectic lifestyles and busy schedules led by the consumers are resulting in an escalating demand for ready-to-eat salads across the globe. Moreover, the enhanced convenience provided by pre-packaged salad as meal supplements is providing an impetus to the market. Furthermore, the increasing focus on low-calorie content food products due to the rising prevalence of obesity and other lifestyle diseases is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising trend of veganism, easy product availability via organized retail channels, aggressive marketing campaigns and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- On the basis of the processing, the market has been divided into organic and conventional.
- Based on the distribution channels, the market has been categorized into online stores and offline stores.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Bonduelle, Brightfarms Inc., Dole Food Company Inc., Earthbound Farm (Taylor Fresh Foods Inc.), Eat Smart, Fresh Express (Chiquita Brands International), Gotham Greens, Mann Packing Co. Inc. (Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc.), Misionero, United Salad Co., and Zina's Salads Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on Twitter : @imarcglobal