According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Plant Genotyping Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global plant genotyping equipment market reached a value of US$ 614.4?Million in 2021. Plant genotyping equipment refers to the tool that is generally used for deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) testing in plants and extracting high-quality DNA from the root, seed and leaf for reproducible DNA analysis. It is a vital process in the field of agricultural research that aid in studying seed quality control, plant genetics and crop trait development and improvement programs. Along with this, it is also adopted for determining phenotype differences in plants as well as identifying relationships between individuals. Some of the common plant genotyping equipment that is utilized by scientific researchers include next-generation sequencing (NGS) methods and genotyping by sequencing (GBS).
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Plant Genotyping Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in biotechnology. Along with this, increasing investments by private and public agencies to upgrade the existing biotechnology infrastructure is providing a boost to the product demand. Moreover, continual technological advancements, such as the introduction of molecular markers and diversity array technologies, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Also, the widespread adoption of innovative farming practices is, in turn, fueling the sales of plant genotyping equipment. Furthermore, the escalating demand for agricultural products is acting as another growth-inducing factor. This is impelled by the changing dietary preferences, along with the scarce availability of arable lands, which is representing a major factor propelling the product demand across the globe. Other factors, including the increasing global population and the rising funding activities for conducting extensive research and development (R&D) activities in life sciences and nanotechnology for developing sophisticated sequencing tools, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,103.40 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.39% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the equipment, the market has been segmented into SNP genotyping equipment, real-time PCR instrument, DNA analyzer, liquid handler and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into plant research, breeding. product development and quality assessment.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been classified into greenhouse, field and laboratory.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.?Some of the key players are Agilent Technologies Inc., BGI Genomics, Eurofins Scientific, Evogene Ltd., Illumina Inc., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Merck KgaA, Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, PerkinElmer Inc., Promega Corporation and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145
Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331
Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800