According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Platelet Aggregation Devices Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global platelet aggregation devices market reached a value of US$ 525.0 Million in 2022. Platelet aggregation devices help diagnose patients with inherited or acquired platelet function disorders, such as myocardial infarction, excessive bleeding, stroke and arterial thrombotic. These devices consist of thrombin, adenosine-diphosphate (ADP), and ristocetin-induced platelet aggregation (RIPA). They aid in pre-surgery tests, transfusion of medicines, and clinical settings to assess perioperative bleeding risk and monitor the response of antiplatelet therapies. Moreover, with the launch of new potential biomarkers and technologies, platelet aggregation devices are widely used in personalizing antiplatelet drugs and monitoring the efficiency of different types of pro-hemostatic therapies across the globe.
Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market Trends:
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disorders, colon cancer, Kawasaki condition, acute rheumatic disorders, acute ischemic stroke and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) that increase the risk of bleeding, represents the primary factor driving the market. Moreover, the increasing instances of platelet aggregation among patients diagnosed with coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is bolstering the market growth. Additionally, the expanding geriatric population and the growing need for clinical management of platelet function disorders are augmenting the demand for platelet aggregation devices. Besides this, leading manufacturers are introducing novel products to expand their product portfolio and maintain a competitive edge in the market. They are also focusing on developing new and simpler point-of-care (POC) diagnostic devices that rely on the latest methodologies to evaluate inherited and acquired bleeding disorders and antiplatelet therapies. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into systems, reagents, and consumables and accessories.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been categorized into four, dual and eight channels.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into clinical, research, cardiovascular, orthopedic and other applications.
- The market has been classified based on the end user into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, research and academic institutes, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed with some of the key players being Aggredyne, Inc., Chrono-Log Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Grifols S.A., Hart Biologicals Ltd., Helena Laboratories Corporation, LAbor BioMedical Technologies GmbH, Matis Medical Inc., Sentinel Ch. S.P.A., Siemens AG, Sienco Inc., Sysmex Corporation, and WerfenLife, S.A.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aggredyne Inc., Chrono-Log Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Grifols S.A., Hart Biologicals Ltd., Helena Laboratories Corporation, LAbor BioMedical Technologies GmbH, Matis Medical Inc., Sentinel Ch. S.P.A., Siemens AG, Sienco Inc., Sysmex Corporation and WerfenLife SA
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800