As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Pressure Gauge Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032," the global pressure gauge market size reached US$ 905.4 Million in 2023. Pressure gauges are essential devices that help monitor and regulate the pressure of fluids and gases, ensuring they are within safe operating limits. They include various components, including a dial, pointer, bourdon tube, and a connection port, that provide accurate readings of fluid or gas pressure. These readings help prevent equipment failure, reduce downtime, and improve efficiency. Apart from this, pressure gauges can withstand high temperatures and pressures, thus meeting the accuracy of data even in harsh environments. Pressure gauges offer various advantages, including higher accuracy, reliability, and durability. They also require minimal maintenance and are easy to install, due to which they are widely used in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, and construction sectors. Currently, they are available in analog and digital, vacuum, compound, and differential gauges variants.
Global Pressure Gauge Market Trends:
The escalating demand for petrochemicals in consumer staples and automotive parts represents one of the key factors boosting the market growth. In the automotive industry, pressure gauges are used to measure the amount of fuel in fuel tanks of buses that rely on liquified or compressed natural gas (CNG), which, in turn, is accelerating the market growth. Moreover, the escalating prevalence of chronic diseases and the COVID-19 outbreak are driving the adoption of pressure gauges in the healthcare sector, which is propelling the market growth. In line with this, key market players are introducing digital pressure gauges with advanced sensors to transmit data to computers for immediate use, which is providing a significant thrust to the market growth. Apart from this, the rising product application in manufacturing heavy-duty vehicles and the increasing demand for petrochemicals are fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 1,156.3 Million by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2024-2032.
- Based on output type, the market has been bifurcated into analog and digital.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been divided into piezoresistive, capacitive, electromagnetic, resonant solid state, and optical pressure gauge.
- By application, the market is categorized into aviation and defense, automotive, healthcare, energy, and others.
- The report has analyzed the key regional markets including North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AMETEK Inc., Badotherm, CIRCOR International Inc., Crane Co., Dwyer Instruments Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Fluke Corporation (Fortive Corporation), Honeywell International Inc., Newbow Aerospace Ltd., OMEGA Engineering Inc. (Spectris plc), QED Aerospace, WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG and Winters Instruments Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Output Type, Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AMETEK Inc., Badotherm, CIRCOR International Inc., Crane Co., Dwyer Instruments Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Fluke Corporation (Fortive Corporation), Honeywell International Inc., Newbow Aerospace Ltd., OMEGA Engineering Inc. (Spectris plc), QED Aerospace, WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG and Winters Instruments Limited.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800