According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Private Tutoring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global private tutoring market size reached US$ 162.6 Billion in 2019. Also known as shadow training, private tutoring is conducted out of school or at different educational institutions to enhance the academic performance of students. It provides one-on-one instructive help separately from the mainstream education system to learners from schools or colleges. It assists in catering a personalized approach and keeping pace with the learner to cope in academics with fewer distractions, enhance intrinsic motivation and improve performance. Moreover, it helps to learn new languages and improve reading, writing and mathematical skills.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Private Tutoring Market Trends:
At present, the market is experiencing growth on account of the escalating demand for personalized and adaptive microlearning as it provides relevant content, which addresses the knowledge gap among students. It presents academic content in the form of engaging and interactive quizzes and games in short-term tutoring programs. Apart from this, due to inflating income levels, guardians are eagerly enrolling their wards to private tuitions for dealing with their learning prerequisites better. The increasing number of students enlisting in private tutoring on account of the relentless challenge in competitive tests is another factor propelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, the integration of private tutoring with artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and gamification systems have made the delivery of course content more convenient, which is anticipated to impel the market growth in the coming years. On account of these factors, the market is projected to exhibit strong growth during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- Based on the learning method, the market has been segmented into online, blended and others.
- On the basis of the course type, the market has been segregated into curriculum-based learning, test preparation and others.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the application into an academy, sports, art and other training.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into pre-school children, primary school students, middle school students, high school students, college students and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Ambow Education Holding Ltd., American Tutor, Inc., Chegg, Inc., Club Z Inc., Daekyo Co. Ltd. (Daekyo Holdings Co., Ltd.), Eduboard.com, EF Education First, Inc., Huntington Learning Centers Inc., iTutorGroup Inc. (Ping An), Graham Holdings Company, New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. and Tal Education Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800