IMARC Group's latest report, titled "Radiation Dose Management Market by Component (Software, Services), Modality (Computed Tomography, Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging, Radiography, and Mammography, Nuclear Medicine), Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedic Applications, and Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Setting, and Others), and Region 2023-2028," finds that the global radiation dose management market size reached US$ 269.4 Million in 2022. Radiation dose management is a medical approach that aims to optimize, regulate, or block radiation doses through various methods, such as computed tomography (CT) reduction technologies and the use of barriers. It involves a range of tools and information for monitoring patient exposure, optimizing dose management, ensuring quality assurance, and providing real-time staff dose monitoring. It is a valuable tool for radiographers, medical practitioners, medical physics experts (MPE), and other healthcare professionals involved in imaging. It helps prevent high radiation dose exposure to patients by facilitating data collection, processing, statistical comparisons, reporting, and management of radiation dose-related information. As a result, radiation dose management finds extensive applications in hospitals, imaging centers, and research institutes across the globe to estimate the required dose for a procedure.
Global Radiation Dose Management Market Trends:
The rising use of diagnostic imaging modalities represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Moreover, radiation dose management plays a crucial role in collecting and consolidating the large amounts of dose data generated by imaging modalities automatically. In line with this, the widespread adoption of various imaging modalities, including ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), and X-ray imaging, is positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, the increasing use of radiation dose management for identifying, analyzing, and processing significant dose events and exporting dose data for reporting has catalyzed market growth. Besides this, the rising integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) technologies that provide real-time information on the radiation dose received by patients and improve safety is propelling market growth. Apart from this, the surging awareness about the benefits of radiation dose management, including the reduced burden of manual collection of doses for CT performed in a center and the early detection of wrong dose selection, is another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the implementation of favorable government initiatives to encourage dose management systems is contributing to market growth. Other factors, including ongoing extensive research and development (R&D) activities, increasing incidences of chronic diseases, rapid expansion in the healthcare industry, and inflating consumer disposable incomes, are also anticipated to create a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 595.2 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 14.0% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market is bifurcated into software (integrated and standalone solutions) and services. Currently, software dominates the market, holding the largest market share.
- On the basis of the modality, the market is divided into computed tomography, fluoroscopy and interventional imaging, radiography and mammography, and nuclear medicine. Amongst these, computed tomography accounts for the majority of the market share.
- The market has been segmented based on the application into oncology, cardiology, orthopedic applications, and others. At present, oncology represents the largest market segment.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been divided into hospitals, ambulatory care settings, and others. Currently, hospitals exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Region-wise, North America (the United States and Canada) holds the leading position in the market. Other major regions include Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Bayer Pharmaceuticals (Bayer AG), General Electric Company, INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medsquare, Novarad Corporation, PACSHealth LLC, Qaelum, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Siemens AG), Volpara Health Limited, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
- Software: Integrated Solution, Standalone Solution
||Computed Tomography, Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging, Radiography and Mammography, Nuclear Medicine
||Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedic Applications, Others
|End Users Covered
||Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Setting , Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bayer Pharmaceuticals (Bayer AG), General Electric Company, INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medsquare, Novarad Corporation, PACSHealth LLC, Qaelum, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Siemens AG), Volpara Health Limited, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800