According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Rear Spoiler Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global rear spoiler market reached a value of US$ 4.8 Billion in 2021. A rear spoiler is an equipment that is used to abrupt the airflow in vehicles. It is one of the most commonly used aerodynamic accessories, and its design inhibits the smooth airflow at the back of a vehicle to disrupt and avoid the lift. It helps keep the car more stable at higher speeds, so people are less likely to lose control. One of the major functions of the rear spoiler is to reduce the drag of the car and enhance the user experience. The spoiler diffuses airflow and turbulence, due to which it is commonly found in sports and racing cars to improve high-speed performance and reduce drag.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Rear Spoiler Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by rising vehicle production. Furthermore, the implementation of stringent fuel economy and emission norms and the shifting preference toward green vehicles are creating a positive outlook for the market. Apart from this, the widespread product application in premium luxury and sports cars is catalyzing the demand for the active rear spoiler. Moreover, the escalating demand for lightweight vehicles has encouraged key manufacturers to develop rear spoilers with reduced weight and aesthetics, thus consequently propelling the market. Besides this, rapid technological advancements in the automotive sector are strengthening the market. Additionally, the rising consumer expenditure on vehicles due to the inflating disposable income levels of the masses is providing a boost to the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7.2 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.46% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been segmented into blow, injection, and reaction injection molding.
- Based on the material type, the market has been categorized into ABS, carbon fiber, fiberglass, sheet metal, and others.
- On the basis of the system type, the market has been classified into active and passive spoiler.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been bifurcated into hatchback, sports utility, and multi-purpose vehicles.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into OEMs and aftermarket.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Aisin Seiki Co Ltd., Albar Industries Inc., DAR Spoilers, Dawn Enterprises Inc., INOAC Corporation, Magna International Inc., Plastic Omnium (Burelle SA), Polytec Holding AG, SEIBON CARBON (SEIBON International Inc.), SMP Deutschland GmbH, SRG Global Inc. (Guardian Industries) and Thai Rung Union Car plc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800