The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Bed Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the global smart bed market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Smart beds are technologically advanced beds that provide a comfortable place to rest beyond conventional functionality. They provide users the ability to expand the capabilities of the bed to improve the sleep, health, and overall comfort of the user by automatically adjusting the settings of the bed. Smart beds are equipped with built-in biometric sensors that track the movement of the body, heart rate, sleep duration, and breathing patterns during sleep. They are also integrated with automatic mattress firmness adjustment, climate control, smart fabric technology, anti-snoring features, as well as smart home connectivity.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Smart Bed Market Trends:
The global smart bed market is primarily driven by the rapid integration of AI and sensor-based technology in household products. This is due to the increasing automation and the growing penetration of smart homes. The rising disposable incomes and the growing awareness about the importance of sleep among adults have also escalated the demand for smart beds. Besides this, the increasing incidences of sleep disorders, especially among the geriatric population, are also positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, with improvements in infrastructure facilities, several hospitals and healthcare organizations are incorporating smart beds to provide improved quality of care to patients and facilitate easy access to patient data. As a result, various companies are investing in developing smart beds with several innovative features such as thermostats, and blood and air pressure measuring technology, to widen their consumer base. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic smart beds.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been classified into residential, hospital, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Arjo AB, Ascion LLC, Hi-Interiors SRL, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc., Invacare Corporation, Paramount Bed Co. Limited, Responsive Surface Technology LLC, Sleep Number Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Ultimate Smart Bed, and Vista Medical Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal