The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Smart Shoes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global smart shoes market size reached US$ 270.5 Million in 2022. Smart shoes are embedded with smart technology that enables users to perform advanced functions like walking, running and other physical activities while providing enhanced comfort and protection. They are connected to smartphone applications and are mounted with monitoring, navigation and positioning, electronic systems, microchips, pressure sensors, and a battery. These shoes provide personalized feedback to users through connected applications that assist in analyzing fatigue, health, steps, calories, posture, and keeping track of all the activities. Owing to these properties, smart shoes have gained traction among individuals across the globe.
Global Smart Shoes Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding sports industry across the globe. Nowadays, athletes wear smart shoes to improve performance, provide cushioning to the foot, and enhance comfort. In addition, the increasing number of individuals participating in sports-related and fitness activities represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the leading market players are introducing shoes with navigation trackers and innovative features. For instance, Nike, Inc. has recently launched Nike Adapt, a smart shoe embedded with self-lacing technology and pressure sensors in the soles that sense the foot inside and allow automatic lacing. This, coupled with the easy product availability on various e-commerce platforms, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the rising adoption of smart wearables by health-conscious individuals for tracking day-to-day activities and fitness levels is also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 672.8 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into smart walking, smart running, and smart sports shoes.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, and online stores.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into men and women.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Alegria (Pepper Gate Footwear), Digitsole, Intellinium, Nike Inc., Puma SE, Salted Ltd., SolePower, Under Armour Inc., Vivobarefoot, Xiaomi Inc. and Zhor-Tech.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
|| Alegria, Digitsole, Intellinium, Nike Inc., Puma SE, Salted Ltd., SolePower, Under Armour Inc., Vivobarefoot, Xiaomi Inc. and Zhor-Tech.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800