The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Socks Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global socks market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2023-2028. Socks are a piece of clothing that covers the part of the ankle or calf and protect the feet from dust, germs, blisters and fungus. They are fabricated using various materials, such as cotton, nylon, wool, acrylic, olefin, polyester, silk, bamboo, cashmere, or mohair, to increase the softness. In cold environments, woolen socks help warm up cold feet to decrease the risk of getting frostbite. They also prevent the rubbing of shoes on the bare feet and absorb the perspiration of the foot as it is the heaviest producer of sweat in the body, which helps maintain hygiene.
Global Socks Market Trends:
The global socks market is primarily driven by the rising adoption of formal attire, especially by white-collar professionals in corporate offices and children in schools. Socks are also in high demand among athletes as they help to increase oxygen delivery and blood flow, and reduce jarring, vibration, and stress to the muscles during sports activities. Besides this, as individuals are increasing their health and fitness expenditure, the demand for sports and ankle socks for use during workouts in gyms and health clubs has escalated worldwide. Furthermore, healthcare professionals are emphasizing the need to maintain healthy feet due to the rising cases of foot-related disorders, especially in diabetic patients. As a result, several companies, such as Dr. Oxyn and Podolite, have introduced customizable diabetic socks that reduce the chances of foot ulcers and infections.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into casual, formal, athletic, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been classified into nylon, cotton, polyester, wool, waterproof breathable membrane, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into men, women, and children.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Adidas AG, ASICS Corporation, Drymax Technologies Inc., Hanesbrands Inc, Implus Footcare LLC, Nike Inc, Puma SE, Renfro Brands, Thorlo and Under Armour Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adidas AG, ASICS Corporation, Drymax Technologies Inc., Hanesbrands Inc, Implus Footcare LLC, Nike Inc, Puma SE, Renfro Brands, Thorlo and Under Armour Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal