According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Global?Soil Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global soil treatment market reached a value of US$ 38.5 Billion in 2021. Soil treatment refers to the process of removing contaminated and unwanted particles from the soil. Also, it is widely adopted in order to convert contaminated soil into arable soil for agricultural purposes. These contaminations generally occur due to industrial dumping, waste disposal, land development and excessive utilization of fertilizers and pesticides that diminish the fertility of the soil. As a result, soil treatment helps enhance the fertility, health and performance of the soil as well as aid in soil conservation.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.??
Global Soil Treatment Market Trends:?
The global market is primarily driven by the rising demand for high-quality farm produce. Coupled with the increasing population growth across the globe and continual shortage in food supply, there has been a considerable rise in the demand for soil treatment across the globe. Additionally, rapid industrialization and urbanization on the global level have resulted in a major decline in the availability of arable lands across numerous countries, which, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Along with this, continual technological advancements in soil treatment procedures are positively influencing the market growth. For instance, the widespread adoption of remediation technology to eliminate organic pollutants and heavy metals from the soil is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, numerous favorable initiatives undertaken by the governments of multiple countries to support the agricultural sector are also providing a boost to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors,?the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 55.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of?6.30% during the forecast period (2022-2027).?
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segregated into organic amendments, PH adjusters and soil protection.
- Based on the technology, the market has been segmented into biological treatment, thermal treatment and physiochemical treatment.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been categorized into agricultural, construction and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include AMVAC Chemical Corporation (American Vanguard Corporation), Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Bayer AG, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Corteva Inc., Novozymes A/S, Solvay S.A., Swaroop Agrochemical Industries, Syngenta Group (China National Chemical Corporation), Tata Chemicals Ltd. and UPL Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800