According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Structural Heart Imaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global structural heart imaging market reached a value of US$ 16.2 Billion in 2021. Structural heart imaging (SHI) refers to a special technique employed to screen and examine the heart at the molecular level. It utilizes high-resolution cameras and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with high tesla capacity to carry out structural heart imaging. SHI includes the utilization of light reflection to produce the image of the interior component and create a 2-dimensional (2D) cross-section interpretation to achieve an accurate diagnosis. Apart from this, it assists medical professionals in performing various operative procedures, such as locating the pathways and blockages for insertion by minimizing the risk of interference.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Structural Heart Imaging Market Trends-
One of the key factors driving the SHI market growth is the growing instances of congenital heart diseases (CHDs) and lifestyle-induced ailments, such as obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure. SHI is widely used for diagnosing cardiovascular conditions with the help of high precision and resolution cameras and sensors. In line with this, the rising health consciousness and awareness among patients about the availability of cardiac care is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, various product innovations, such as the introduction of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) for performing angioplasty and ensuring faster patient recovery post-surgery, are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Additionally, significant technological advancements in imaging techniques and increasing clinical trials are acting as other growth-inducing factors. Besides this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities and the implementation of various government initiatives focusing on improving the healthcare infrastructure are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 30.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.6% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the imaging modality, the market has been segregated into echocardiogram and angiogram (CT and MRI).
- Based on the procedure type, the market has been divided into transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), surgical aortic valve replacement (SAVR), transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVR), left atrial appendage closure (LAAC), annuloplasty, valvuloplasty, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been bifurcated into diagnosis and surgery.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into hospitals, specialty clinics, cardiac centers, diagnostic centers, ambulatory surgical centers, catheterization laboratories, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Integer Holdings Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd., LivaNova PLC, Medtronic plc, Pie Medical Imaging B.V. and Siemens Healthcare GmbH.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800