The latest report by IMARC, titled “Supplements & Nutrition Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global supplements & nutrition packaging market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.4% during 2023-2028. Supplements and nutrition packaging refers to the wrapping of products that are used to maintain general health, nourish the immune system, and support physical and mental performance of individuals. These products are usually available in the form of tablets, capsules, soft gels, liquids or powders with numerous packaging solutions that provide resistance against oxygen, temperature, and moisture. Some of the most commonly available packaging formats include resealable zippers, bottles, and single-serve packs. The packaging of these products ensures effective usage and maximum efficiency, along with providing convenience and security during storage and transportation.
Global Supplements & Nutrition Packaging Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing health consciousness and the increasing geriatric population. Additionally, the hectic schedules and the rising incidences of lifestyle diseases are creating a positive market outlook. Besides this, the growing trend of muscle and overall body building among youth and middle-aged individuals is positively influencing the market growth. Other than this, key players are adopting more informative packaging, along with aesthetic appeals, due to the increasing knowledge about nutrition and supplement. Furthermore, the augmenting demand for single-serve and travel-sized supplements and nutrition packs for marketing and promotional strategies by key players is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, on account of the rising environmental consciousness, market players are launching sustainable packaging solutions and introducing smart labels containing a QR code or RFID chip to provide additional information to the consumers, represent other major growth-inducing factor.
- Based on the packaging type, the market has been divided into primary packaging (bottles and jars, tins and cans, stand-up pouches, blisters and strips, rigid papers, and others) and secondary and tertiary packaging.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segregated into glass, plastic (PET, HDPE, PP, and others), metal, and paper and cardboard.
- Based on the product form, the market has been segmented into tablets, capsules, powder, soft gels, and liquids.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Alpha Packaging Holdings Inc., Arizona Nutritional Supplements LLC, Comar LLC, Container and Packaging Supply Inc., ePac Holdings LLC, Gerresheimer AG, Glenroy Inc., Graham Packaging Company Inc., Law Print & Packaging Management Ltd., Moulded Packaging Solutions Limited, OPM (Labels and Packaging) Group Ltd., and ParkAcre Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Packaging Type, Material, Product Form, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alpha Packaging Holdings Inc., Arizona Nutritional Supplements LLC, Comar LLC., Container and Packaging Supply Inc., ePac Holdings LLC, Gerresheimer AG, Glenroy Inc., Graham Packaging Company Inc., Law Print & Packaging Management Ltd., Moulded Packaging Solutions Limited., OPM (Labels and Packaging) Group Ltd. and ParkAcre Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800