According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Team Collaboration Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global team collaboration software market size reached US$ 15.1 Billion in 2022. Team collaboration software is designed to facilitate and enhance collaboration and communication within a team or group of individuals working on a common project or goal. It provides a digital platform wherein team members can interact, share information, coordinate tasks, and work together efficiently, regardless of their physical location. It allows team members to communicate instantly through chat-based interfaces, enabling quick discussions, sharing ideas, and resolving issues promptly.
Global Team Collaboration Software Market Trends:
The increasing adoption of team collaboration software in small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs) to streamline communication, coordinate projects, and track issues, represents one of the primary factors augmenting the market growth around the world. It can also be attributed to rapid digitization, rising cloud-based solutions, and remote working models. Moreover, team collaboration software finds extensive application in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector to enable secure communication, collaborate on financial analysis, manage projects, and ensure regulatory compliance. This, coupled with the growing use of online banking services, is influencing the market positively. In addition, the increasing usage of team collaboration software in marketing and advertising campaigns to share creative assets, manage social media, track analytics, and collaborate with clients or stakeholders is favoring the growth of the market. Apart from this, there is a rise in the adoption of team collaboration software in the healthcare industry to share patient information securely, coordinate care plans, and manage healthcare projects. This, along with the growing need for remote patient monitoring (RPM) on account of the increasing utilization of smartphones with high-speed internet, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 34.3 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 14% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, solution dominates the market, followed by service.
- On the basis of the software type, the market has been bifurcated into conferencing and communication and co-ordination. Communication and co-ordination currently account for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the deployment, on-premises exhibits a clear dominance in the market, followed by cloud-based.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been classified into BFSI, manufacturing, healthcare, IT and telecommunications, retail and e-commerce, government and defense, media and entertainment, education, and others. Presently, IT and telecommunications hold the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adobe Inc., AT&T Inc, Avaya Inc., Blackboard Inc. (Anthology Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Open Text Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Slack Technologies LLC (Salesforce Inc.), and SMART Technologies ULC (Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Components, Software Type, Deployment, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Inc., AT&T Inc, Avaya Inc., Blackboard Inc. (Anthology Inc.), Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Open Text Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Slack Technologies LLC (Salesforce Inc.) and SMART Technologies ULC (Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800