The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Telecom Operations Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global telecom operations management market size reached US$ 65.9 Billion in 2022. Telecom operations management is a process of managing telecom services to ensure maximum availability and minimum disruption in telecom services. It involves managing network inventory, provisioning issues, network availability, and fault management. It also assists in the management of new and renovation projects, tracking and maintaining department budgetary codes, and repairing voice and data communications equipment. Owing to these properties, organizations are widely adopting telecom operations management services across the globe.
Global Telecom Operations Management Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing need to effectively and timely address customer requirements. In addition, the escalating demand for low-cost data and voice services represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various telecom operators are adopting cloud platforms to engage their customers through data-driven experiences and enhanced operational efficiencies. This, coupled with the advent of advanced technologies, such as next-generation operations support systems, business support systems, service delivery platforms, and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, is positively influencing market growth. Moreover, rapid digitization, the rising number of mobile internet users, and the increasing infrastructure development of 5G networks are also creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 97.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast (2023-2028).
- Based on the software type, the market has been classified into billing and revenue management, customer and product management, service fulfillment and assurance, resource inventory management, network management, and service delivery platform.
- On the basis of the service, the market has been segmented into planning and consulting, operations and maintenance, system and integration, and managed services.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Accenture plc, Amdocs, Cisco Systems Inc., Comarch SA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, NEC Corporation (AT&T Inc.), Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Software Type, Service, Deployment Mode, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accenture plc, Amdocs, Cisco Systems Inc., Comarch SA, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, NEC Corporation (AT&T Inc.), Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800