The latest report by IMARC, titled “Telecom Tower Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global telecom tower market size reached 4.7 Million Units in 2022. Telecom tower refers to a building that joins several steel structures together to support wireless telecommunications facility antennas. It houses antennas, dishes, and receivers which are used for communication and data transfer. It is made in different sizes and installed across various geographical locations based population density. It is used to connect electronic signals making communication amongst consumers more convenient and mitigating the saturation of electronic devices. Various types of telecom towers include monopole, guyed, stealth, and lattice that are run by numerous non-renewable and renewable fuels. In recent years, telecom tower has gained momentum due to its extensive utilization for transmitting communication signals and supporting antennas of television (TV) radio broadcasting, and mobile networks.
Global Telecom Tower Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the augmenting demand for energy-efficient power systems globally. Additionally, the rising penetration of fourth- and fifth-generation (4G and 5G) LTE is creating a positive market outlook. Besides this, the exponential growth in the telecom industry has encouraged governments of different nations to invest in long-term evolution-advanced (LTE-A) networks and the installation of telecom towers. In line with this, the augmenting demand for numerous cellular devices, such as televisions (TVs), mobiles, and tablets, along with the increasing need for high-speed connectivity in rural and off-grid locations, is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the implementation of mandatory lockdowns have led to a boost in the sales of several consumer electronics for performing various business-related operations, including remote working and video conferencing. Apart from these factors, the integration of the internet of things (IoT) solutions and cloud infrastructure with cell phone networks are creating lucrative growth opportunities for the key players operating in the industry. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market volume to reach 5.7 Million Units by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type of tower, the market has been divided into lattice, guyed, monopole, and stealth towers.
- On the basis of the fuel type, the market has been bifurcated into renewable and non-renewable.
- Based on the installation, the market has been segregated into rooftop and ground-based.
- On the basis of the ownership, the market has been segmented into operator-owned, joint venture, private-owned, and MNO captive.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being American Tower Corporation, AT&T Inc., Cellnex Telecom S.A., China Tower Corporation Limited, Crown Castle, GTL Infrastructure Limited, Helios Towers plc, IHS Holding Limited, Indus Towers Limited (Bharti Airtel), SBA Communications Corporation, Telesites S.A.B. de C.V., and Viom Networks.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||US$ Billion, Million Units
||Type of Tower, Fuel Type, Installation, Ownership, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Tower Corporation, AT&T Inc, Cellnex Telecom S.A., China Tower Corporation Limited, Crown Castle, GTL Infrastructure Limited, Helios Towers plc, IHS Holding Limited, Indus Towers Limited (Bharti Airtel), SBA Communications Corporation, Telesites S.A.B de C.V. and Viom Networks.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800