According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global tenosynovial giant cell tumor treatment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2022-2027. Tenosynovial giant cell tumor (TGCT) is a rare type of tumor that affects the synovial membrane of joints, tendons, and bursae and causes them to thicken or overgrow. They are benign; however, the progressive disease that gradually worsens and can damage the bone. It includes common symptoms, such as swelling, tenderness, stiffness, pain and reduced mobility in the affected limb or joints. TGCT treatment procedures mainly involve surgery, radiation, and drug therapy, which aid in significantly improving the range of motion in the affected joint.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor Treatment Market Trends-
The increasing prevalence of TGCT across the globe is majorly driving the market growth. Additionally, the rising consumer awareness of its early diagnosis and treatment to control the spread of the tumor is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, various advancements in medications and surgical procedures, such as arthroscopy and total joint replacement surgeries, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, rapid improvements in the treatment and diagnosis of tenosynovial giant cell tumors and the wide availability of advanced therapies, including radiation and pharmacotherapy, are positively impacting the market growth. Moreover, the increasing establishment of effective diagnostic and treatment facilities, especially in developing nations, and the continuous investments by pharmaceutical companies to engineer novel formulations for TGCT are creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including significant growth in the healthcare industry, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and the implementation of various government initiatives focusing on creating awareness of the early diagnosis and treatment of TGCT, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
- On the basis of the disease type, the market has been bifurcated into localized and diffuse giant cell tumor.
- Based on the treatment type, the market has been divided into surgery, radiation therapy, and drug therapy.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into surgical clinics and hospitals.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc., Five Prime Therapeutics Inc., and Novartis AG.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800