According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor Treatment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global tenosynovial giant cell tumor treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2023-2028. Tenosynovial giant cell tumor (TGCT) is a rare type of tumor that affects the synovial membrane of joints, tendons, and bursae and causes them to thicken or overgrow. They are benign; however, the progressive disease that gradually worsens and can damage the bone. It includes common symptoms, such as swelling, tenderness, stiffness, pain and reduced mobility in the affected limb or joints. TGCT treatment procedures mainly involve surgery, radiation, and drug therapy, which aid in significantly improving the range of motion in the affected joint.
Global Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumor Treatment Market Trends:
The increasing prevalence of TGCT across the globe is majorly driving the market growth. Additionally, the rising consumer awareness of its early diagnosis and treatment to control the spread of the tumor is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, various advancements in medications and surgical procedures, such as arthroscopy and total joint replacement surgeries, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, rapid improvements in the treatment and diagnosis of tenosynovial giant cell tumors and the wide availability of advanced therapies, including radiation and pharmacotherapy, are positively impacting the market growth. Moreover, the increasing establishment of effective diagnostic and treatment facilities, especially in developing nations, and the continuous investments by pharmaceutical companies to engineer novel formulations for TGCT are creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including significant growth in the healthcare industry, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and the implementation of various government initiatives focusing on creating awareness of the early diagnosis and treatment of TGCT, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
- On the basis of the disease type, the market has been bifurcated into localized and diffuse giant cell tumor.
- Based on the treatment type, the market has been divided into surgery, radiation therapy, and drug therapy.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into surgical clinics and hospitals.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa(South Africa, Saudi Arabia).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc., Five Prime Therapeutics Inc., and Novartis AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Disease Type, Treatment Type, End-User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
||Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited, Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Inc., Five Prime Therapeutics Inc., and Novartis AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800