According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Therapeutic Vaccines Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032,” the global therapeutic vaccines market size reached US$ 31.3 Billion in 2023. Therapeutic vaccines are immunotherapy designed to treat existing diseases. They work by stimulating or boosting the immune system of the body to recognize and fight specific pathogens or abnormal cells, such as cancer cells. They target diseases that a person already has as compared to preventive vaccines, which aim to protect individuals from contracting specific infectious diseases. They target and treat conditions caused by the virus, such as precancerous lesions.
Global Therapeutic Vaccines Market Trends:
The surging prevalence of contagious infections, such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), human papillomavirus (HPV), and acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), represents one of the major factors catalyzing the demand for therapeutic vaccines around the world. Moreover, the increasing number of airborne diseases due to the rising air pollution levels is augmenting the growth of the market. In addition, the growing number of clinical trials by pharmaceutical companies to improve therapeutic vaccines that offer long-lasting effects on immunization is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, continual technological advancements in the vaccine production process are strengthening the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 71.4 Billion by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2024-2032.
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into antigen vaccines, dendritic cell vaccine, DNA vaccine, and tumor cell vaccines. Presently, tumor cell vaccines hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of the disease type, the market has been segregated into autoimmune disease, addiction, neurological disease, infectious disease, and other vaccines. Autoimmune disease vaccines currently account for the biggest share in the market.
- Based on the technology, autologous vaccines dominate the market, followed by allogeneic vaccine.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been divided into hospital, retail, and online pharmacies.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Agenus Inc., Argos Therapeutics Inc., Bavarian Nordic A/S, Cel-Sci Corporation, CSL Limited, Emergent Biosolutions Inc., GSK plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Sanofi S.A.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical Trends and Market Outlook, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Disease Type
- Distribution Channel
||Antigen Vaccines, Dendritic Cell Vaccine, DNA Vaccine, Tumor Cell Vaccines
|Disease Types Covered
||Autoimmune Disease Vaccines, Addiction Vaccines, Neurological Disease Vaccine, Infectious Disease Vaccine, Others
||Autologous Vaccines, Allogeneic Vaccine
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Agenus Inc., Argos Therapeutics Inc., Bavarian Nordic A/S, Cel-Sci Corporation, CSL Limited, Emergent Biosolutions Inc., GSK plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A. etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800