According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Tissue Paper Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global tissue paper market size reached US$ 69.4 Billion in 2022. Tissue paper is a lightweight paper product made from recycled paper pulp or virgin wood pulp. It is typically used for hygiene purposes, such as facial tissues, napkins, bathroom tissues, and paper towels. Tissue paper is known for its soft texture, absorbency, and ease of use, making it an essential product in households, hospitality establishments, healthcare facilities, and various other environments. In addition to hygiene applications, tissue paper is used for wrapping, packaging, and decorative purposes. It is manufactured in different grades, qualities, and colors to meet the diverse needs of consumers. Moreover, the manufacturing process of tissue paper involves a careful balance of strength and softness, often enhanced with additives to provide additional properties like resistance to moisture and pleasing fragrances.
Global Tissue Paper Market Trends:
The rising awareness of hygiene and sanitation across the globe is one of the major factors contributing to the market growth. Additionally, the growing hospitality industry and the increasing disposable income of consumers are strengthening the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of eco-friendly and recycled tissue papers manufactured from sustainable materials and designed to minimize impact on the environment, are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. In addition to this, the advent of premium and specialized tissue products catering to the unique needs of different industries is propelling the market growth. In line with this, the easy product availability across various online retail channels is further fueling the market growth. Furthermore, the implementation of various government initiatives towards environment-friendly practices encouraging manufacturers to invest in recycling technologies, which aligns with the global shift towards sustainability, is creating a positive outlook for the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 98.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into paper napkins, paper towels, facial tissue, toilet paper, wrapping tissue and others. According to the report, paper napkins represent the largest segment.
- On the basis of the raw material, the market has been divided into wood free, wood containing and recovered fiber. Amongst these, recovered fiber accounts for the largest market share.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been bifurcated into the household and commercial. According to the report, the commercial sector accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets & hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, and others. Among these, supermarkets & hypermarkets account for the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. According to the report, North America is the largest regional market for tissue paper.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP), Georgia-Pacific LLC, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, Hengan International Group Company Limited, CMPC S.A., Cascades, Inc., Jukebox Print Inc., Paper Mart Inc., Svenska Cellulosa AB, Unicharm Corporation. etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Raw Material, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP), Georgia-Pacific LLC, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Procter & Gamble Company, Hengan International Group Company Limited, CMPC S.A., Cascades, Inc., Jukebox Print Inc., Paper Mart Inc., Svenska Cellulosa AB and Unicharm Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800