According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Trade Finance Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global trade finance market is currently witnessing strong growth. Trade finance includes various financial products and instruments that aid in facilitating international trade and commerce. It is used to cover numerous activities, such as lending, forfaiting, factoring, issuing letters of credit, and export credit and financing. The process of financing involves multiple parties wherein banks and other financial institutions, including importers, exporters and export credit agencies, manage the transactions between the buyer and the seller. Unlike general finance, there is an addition of a third party in trade finance, which eliminates the risk associated with international trade transactions while streamlining the cash flow and mitigating the chances of supply risk.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Trade Finance Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing digitization of trade financing operations. The integration of advanced technologies with trade finance has led various financial institutions to streamline their trade activities in an effort to improve efficiency and remain competitive in the market that is frequently subjected to structural changes. The adoption of blockchain in the sector has further accelerated the flow of transactions, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. Since blockchains comprise necessary information in one digital document, which can be distributed on a network, their utilization has assisted in speeding up the transaction settlement time and offering a transparent communication link between all parties involved. Catalyzed by rapid developments in technology, the utilization of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and the Internet of Things (IoT), in trade finance is also propelling the market growth. Some of the other growth-inducing factors include growing investments in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector, improving supply chain capabilities of various manufacturing industries, and the implementation of several favorable government policies pertaining to international trade. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- On the basis of the finance type, the market has been divided into structured trade, supply chain and traditional trade finance.
- Based on the offering, the market has been categorized into letters of credit, bill of lending, export factoring, insurance and others.
- On the basis of the service provider, the market has been bifurcated into banks and trade finance houses.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Asian Development Bank, Banco Santander, S.A., Bank of America, N.A., BNP Paribas Group, Citigroup Inc, Crédit Agricole S.A., Allianz Group, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, HSBC Holdings Plc, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mitsubihi UFJ Financial Group, Inc., Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, Standard Chartered Group, and Wells Fargo & Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800