The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Transplant Diagnostics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global transplant diagnostics market size reached US$ 804.5 Million in 2022. Transplant diagnostics refer to various tests conducted for checking the compatibility between the organ donor and recipient before or after the transplant. They increase the chances of organ survival and minimize serious transplant complications. Owing to these properties, transplant diagnostics finds extensive applications across various disciplines, such as pathology, immunogenetics, infectious diseases, molecular diagnostics, therapeutic drug monitoring, and human leukocyte antigens (HLA) typing and monitoring.
Global Transplant Diagnostics Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing prevalence of chronic diseases due to the increasing consumption of processed food products and the escalating number of individuals that consume tobacco and alcohol products causing organ failures. In addition, the rising number of blood donors is escalating the demand for transplant diagnostics to ensure the compatibility of donor-recipient and improve the quality of life of transplant patients. Besides this, manufacturers are offering advanced antibody detection products, laboratory instrumentation, and computer software that can be utilized to simplify and automate testing procedures and final test evaluations. This, coupled with the rising number of severe road accidents or collisions, is also escalating the demand for organ transplantation and its diagnostics. Moreover, several healthcare firms are focusing on developing innovative, high-quality HLA products for clinical and research applications, which is further propelling market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,319.8 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into instrument and equipment, reagents and consumables, and software and services.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been bifurcated into non-molecular (serological assay and mixed lymphocyte culture) and molecular assay (PC-based and sequencing-based).
- Based on the organ type, the market has been classified into kidney, liver, heart, lung, pancreas, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into pre-transplant and post-transplant diagnostics.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into hospitals and transplant centers, research laboratories and academic institutes, and commercial service providers.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hologic Inc, Illumina Inc., Immucor Inc. (IVD Holdings Inc.), Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Technology, Organ Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hologic Inc, Illumina Inc., Immucor Inc. (IVD Holdings Inc.), Merck KGaA, Qiagen N.V. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal