According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "UV-Curable Adhesives Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global UV-curable adhesives market size reached US$ 329.5 Million in 2022. Ultraviolet (UV)- curable adhesives refer to light-curing adhesives that polymerize and cure by irradiation with special UV light sources. They comprise acrylics, epoxies, silicones, and cyanoacrylates. They contain monomers and oligomers as building blocks and a certain type of photoinitiator which is a small molecule that initiates the curing reaction with the help of light. They absorb UV light at a specific wavelength and intensity and initiate the polymerization reaction, which persists as long as the light source is available. They offer numerous benefits, such as rapid curing rates, high bond strength, and low volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions. They possess a long shelf life and are free from solvents while containing fluorescents to enable fast and easy inspection of the bond in quality control. They are utilized in the medical industry for needle bonding, catheter bonding, and production of other medical equipment, as UV-curable adhesives are non-toxic and safe to use. Furthermore, they are used in the encapsulation of surface boards and architectural bonding purposes.
Global UV-Curable Adhesives Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for UV-curable adhesives as they are environment friendly and offer heat and moisture resistance represents one of the primary factors influencing the market positively. Besides this, the rising utilization of UV-curable adhesives as sealants, coatings, and potting compounds is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, the growing demand for smaller, thinner, and lightweight electronic devices, such as tablets, laptops, mobile phones, and televisions, is offering a favorable market outlook. Apart from this, the increasing employment of UV-curable adhesives in the packaging sector due to their ability to create quick bonds between various materials, such as plastic, rubber, metal, ceramic, and glass materials, is contributing to the growth of the market. Additionally, the rising usage of UV-curable adhesives as laminating films, papers, and foils is supporting the growth of the market. Moreover, the increasing demand for flexible packaging material in the e-commerce and retail industry, as it is reusable, durable, and recyclable, is bolstering the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 497.9 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.89% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the resin type, the market has been segmented into silicone, acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy, and other resin types. Presently, acrylic represents the largest segment in the market.
- Based on the substrate, the market has been segregated into ceramic, glass, composites, metal, plastics, rubber and elastomers, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into medical, electrical and electronics, transportation, packaging, furniture, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include 3M Company, Beacon Adhesives Inc., DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA, Denka Company Limited, Dow Corning Corporation (Dow Chemical Company), Dymax Corporation, Epoxy Technology (Meridian Adhesives Group LLC), H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Master Bond Inc., Panacol-Elosol GmbH, Permabond LLC, and Sika AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Resin Type, Substrate, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Beacon Adhesives Inc., DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA, Denka Company Limited, Dow Corning Corporation (Dow Chemical Company), Dymax Corporation, Epoxy Technology (Meridian Adhesives Group LLC), H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Master Bond Inc., Panacol-Elosol GmbH, Permabond LLC and Sika AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800