The latest report by IMARC, titled “Vaccine Adjuvants Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global vaccine adjuvants market size reached US$ 884 Million in 2022. Vaccine adjuvants are compounds that improve the body’s immunogenic response against antigens. They increase the ability of the vaccines to induce long-term protection against infections. Presently, aluminum salts and MF59 are the only adjuvants found fit for human use. In recent years, the demand for vaccine adjuvants has escalated as they increase antibody titers, reduce required antigen doses, induce a rapid immune response and long-lasting memory, and enhance the immune response in the elderly and young children.
Global Vaccine Adjuvants Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising incidences of infectious diseases and allergies, such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV/AIDS), cancer, human papillomavirus (HPV), and tuberculosis. Additionally, the need for advanced treatment options for prevailing and emerging fatal diseases has increased the need to develop vaccines possessing long-lasting effects on immunization. Other than this, governments of numerous nations are taking initiatives for immunization and improvements in adjuvants for human consumption. They are also focusing on enhancing the healthcare infrastructure and increasing investments in research and development (R&D) of new therapeutics, which is creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, with the sudden coronavirus (COVID-19) outburst, the demand for effective and safe vaccine adjuvants is constantly increasing. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,812 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into adjuvant emulsions, pathogen components, particulate adjuvants, combination adjuvants, and others.
- On the basis of the route of administration, the market has been segmented into oral, intramuscular, intranasal, subcutaneous, intradermal, and others.
- Based on the diseases, the market has been categorized into cancer, infectious diseases, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been bifurcated into research and commercial.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Adjuvance Tecchnologies Inc., Adjuvatis, Agenus Inc., Brenntag SE, Chemtrade Logistics Inc., CSL Limited, Croda International Plc, Invivogen, Novavax Inc., OZ Biosciences and Virometix AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Route of Administration, Diseases, Application, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adjuvance Tecchnologies Inc., Adjuvatis, Agenus Inc., Brenntag SE, Chemtrade Logistics Inc., CSL Limited, Croda International Plc, Invivogen, Novavax Inc., OZ Biosciences and Virometix AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800