According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Vacuum Truck Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global vacuum truck market size reached US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022. A vacuum truck refers to a vehicle that is configured with a tank and a system to vacuum liquid from a specific site and transport the load to another location. It comprises a large storage tank for storing liquids, a storage pump for vacuuming, and a series of hoses and lances to access tight or confined areas. It is widely used by cities to handle large-scale liquid and sludge cleanup, most commonly in sewer and septic system maintenance. It is also utilized in industrial and municipal settings to suction water and debris left from hydro-excavation or drilling jobs. It is employed during rescue missions and environmental disasters and when waste or oil spills over water bodies.
Global Vacuum Truck Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for vacuum trucks for environmental cleanup represents one of the crucial factors supporting the growth of the market. Besides this, rising alliances between construction apparatus vendors and rental fleet holders are propelling the growth of the market. In addition, the growing adoption of efficient vacuum trucks equipped with advanced features to minimize human involvement in various dangerous jobs is contributing to the growth of the market. Apart from this, the increasing implementation of efficient waste management practices in the logistics, agriculture, and construction sectors is positively influencing the market. Additionally, the rising adoption of liquid-based suctioning in oil industries is strengthening the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 2.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.78% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, dry and liquid suctioning represented the largest segment, followed by liquid suctioning.
- Based on the fuel type, the market has been bifurcated into electric and ICE. At present, ICE holds the biggest share in the market.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into industrial, excavation, municipal, general cleaning, and others. Amongst these, industrial accounts for the total market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Cappellotto S.p.A., DISAB Vacuum Technology AB, Fulongma Group Co. Ltd., GapVax, Kanematsu Engineering Co. Ltd., Keith Huber Corporation, Koks Group B.V., Sewer Equipment Co. of America, Vac-Con Inc. (Holden Industries Inc.), and Vactor Inc. (Federal Signal Corporation).
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Dry and Liquid Suctioning, Liquid Suctioning
|Fuel Types Covered
||Industrial, Excavation, Municipal, General Cleaning, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cappellotto S.p.A., DISAB Vacuum Technology AB, Fulongma Group Co. Ltd., GapVax, Kanematsu Engineering Co. Ltd., Keith Huber Corporation, Koks Group B.V., Sewer Equipment Co. of America, Vac-Con Inc. (Holden Industries Inc.), Vactor Inc. (Federal Signal Corporation), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800