The global vacuum truck market size reached US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.78% during 2023-2028. The increasing construction activities, rising industrial cleaning, and the growing integration of advanced technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
A vacuum truck is a heavy-duty vehicle designed to collect, transport, and dispose of various waste, such as liquid, sludge, and solid materials. It comprises a tank, vacuum system, and high-pressure pump to store the waste, create the suction, and transport the waste to their destination. It is versatile, safe and efficient and allows users to get work done quickly and effectively. It is capable of handling various materials and used in several environment and conditions. It is also utilized for cleaning up spills, removing sludge from tanks and pits, and transporting waste to landfill sites. Nowadays, key players are integrating advanced filtration systems, including high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, in vacuum truck to improve the quality from inside the truck and minimize the risk of operator exposure to hazardous materials.
Vacuum Truck Market Trends:
The increasing construction activities in the residential, commercial, and industrial spaces on account of rapid urbanization and inflating income levels of individuals represent one of the major factors driving the demand for vacuum trucks around the world. Moreover, the rising industrial cleaning, including cleaning tanks, vessels, and pipelines, is favoring the market growth. In addition, the growing number of wastewater treatment plants and the increasing consciousness among consumers about the adverse impacts of pollutants is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, several governmental and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are spreading awareness on the harmful effects of growing waste volume. They are also taking measures to eliminate illegal disposal and reuse of waste materials and incorporate a complete waste management plan prior to any construction activity. Furthermore, key players are introducing autonomous and electric vacuum trucks that are equipped with advanced pump technology, such as air driven pumps, to improve the suction power and efficiency of these trucks. This, coupled with the increasing integration of big data analytics, a global positioning system (GPS), the internet of things (IoT), and augmented reality (AR) in vacuum trucks to monitor and control the location, speed, and status from remote areas in real time, is impelling the market growth. These advanced technologies enable operators to collect and analyze data from vacuum trucks and improve vehicle performance, reduce downtime, and make better operational decisions.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global vacuum truck market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, fuel type, and application.
Product Type Insights:
- Dry and Liquid Suctioning
- Liquid Suctioning
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the vacuum truck market based on the product type. This includes dry and liquid suctioning and liquid suctioning. According to the report, dry and liquid suctioning represented the largest segment.
Fuel Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the vacuum truck market based on the fuel type has also been provided in the report. This includes electric and ICE. According to the report, ICE accounted for the largest market share.
- General Cleaning
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the vacuum truck market based on the application. This includes industrial, excavation, municipal, general cleaning, and others. According to the report, industrial represented the largest segment.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for vacuum truck. Some of the factors driving the Europe vacuum truck market included the increasing construction activities, launch of new product variants, integration of advanced technologies, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global vacuum truck market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Cappellotto S.p.A., DISAB Vacuum Technology AB, Fulongma Group Co. Ltd., GapVax, Kanematsu Engineering Co. Ltd., Keith Huber Corporation, Koks Group B.V., Sewer Equipment Co. of America, Vac-Con Inc. (Holden Industries Inc.), Vactor Inc. (Federal Signal Corporation), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Dry and Liquid Suctioning, Liquid Suctioning
|Fuel Types Covered
||Industrial, Excavation, Municipal, General Cleaning, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cappellotto S.p.A., DISAB Vacuum Technology AB, Fulongma Group Co. Ltd., GapVax, Kanematsu Engineering Co. Ltd., Keith Huber Corporation, Koks Group B.V., Sewer Equipment Co. of America, Vac-Con Inc. (Holden Industries Inc.), Vactor Inc. (Federal Signal Corporation), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global vacuum truck market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global vacuum truck market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global vacuum truck market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive vacuum truck market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the vacuum truck market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the fuel type?
- Which is the most attractive fuel type in the vacuum truck market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the vacuum truck market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global vacuum truck market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global vacuum truck market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the vacuum truck market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global vacuum truck market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the vacuum truck industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.