According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Veterinary Dental Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global veterinary dental equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2023-2028. Veterinary dental equipment refers to specialized tools and devices used to diagnose, treat, and prevent oral diseases and conditions in animals, primarily pets and livestock. Some of the standard equipment includes luxators, elevators, tartar, extraction forceps, dental drills, scalers, probes, mirrors, and radiography machines. Proper dental care is crucial for the overall health and well-being of animals, as oral health issues can lead to pain, discomfort, and even systemic infections. Veterinary dental equipment enables veterinarians and animal dental specialists to examine and treat various dental problems, such as periodontal disease, tooth decay, and broken teeth. They are designed to accommodate different animal sizes and species and can be used for numerous dental procedures, ranging from routine cleanings to complex surgeries.
Global Veterinary Dental Equipment Market Trends:
The expanding prevalence of veterinary dental problems, such as periodontal and gingivitis diseases, and the rising number of pet owners across the globe are primarily driving the veterinary dental equipment market growth. Concurrent with this, the escalating awareness among pet owners regarding pet oral hygiene and the escalating demand for preventive and corrective medical care for their animals are fueling the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of favorable government initiatives and policies by different countries sensitizing the importance of animal healthcare and the adoption of veterinary dental solutions is creating a positive outlook for the market. In addition to this, innovative technological advancements in terms of product accuracy and efficiency and extensive research and development (R&D) activities to engineer sophisticated equipment that can diagnose and treat various oral diseases in animals are presenting remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Furthermore, the increasing number of veterinary practitioners, the easy availability of veterinary dental services, and the surging demand for pet insurance in confluence with inflating disposable incomes and increased consumer investment in their pets' health are contributing to the market growth.
- Based on the animal type, the market is bifurcated into large and small companion animals.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segregated into equipment (dental x-ray systems, electrosurgical units, dental stations, dental lasers, and powered units), hand instruments (dental elevators, dental probes, extraction forceps, curettes and scalers, retractors, dental luxators, and others), consumables (dental supplies, prophy products, and others), and adjuvants.
- Based on the end use, the market is categorized into hospitals and clinics, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Acteon Group Ltd, Charles Brungart Inc, Cislak Manufacturing Inc., Dentalaire International, Dispomed ltd, Henry Schein Inc., iM3Vet Pty Ltd., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, J & J Instruments Inc, MAI Animal Health, Midmark Corporation and TECHNIK VETERINARY Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Animal Type, Product, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Acteon Group Ltd, Charles Brungart Inc, Cislak Manufacturing Inc., Dentalaire International, Dispomed ltd, Henry Schein Inc., iM3Vet Pty Ltd., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, J & J Instruments Inc, MAI Animal Health, Midmark Corporation and TECHNIK VETERINARY Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800