According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Virtual Data Room Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global virtual data room market size reached of US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. A virtual data room (VDR) is an online repository of information that is widely utilized for the secure storage and distribution of sensitive documents. It is typically used for due diligence in mergers and acquisitions and to store financial records, legal documents, and other sensitive information. It is a protective, cloud-based platform that provides organizations with secure file storage, sharing, and collaboration. It provides a protective environment for users to access, organize, and share documents with internal and external parties. With a VDR, confidential information can be easily shared with authorized parties while maintaining the highest level of security. Additionally, it is also utilized in the field of finance to store and share confidential financial and legal documents securely. Moreover, it provides an impressive level of security, with features, such as encryption, authentication, secure data storage, audit trails, and user access control. It offers an excellent user experience with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, document versioning, search capabilities, and the ability to customize the user experience for different types of users.
Global Virtual Data Room Market Trends:
A significant shift towards advanced solutions majorly drives the global market. This can be supported by the growing need for securing documentation management and improving business operations among organizations. Since VDR allows firms to share information in a secure, cost-efficient, and on-demand manner, this is acting as a major driving factor. Along with this, the emergence of new business models and rapid digitization are resulting in merger and acquisition activities, which are propelling the market. Additionally, the increasing generation of data is catalyzing the demand for virtual data rooms (VDR) as it offers a protective solution for storing and managing large amounts of data in an effective manner. In addition, the rising utilization of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets, that enables organizations to access data stored in virtual data rooms and securely facilitate data over the internet is contributing to the market. Apart from this, the widespread adoption of virtual data rooms among organizations to comply with regulations and laws is impacting the market favorably. Furthermore, the widespread integration of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) with virtual data rooms to enable automatic red flag analysis and document translation, along with the advent of customized VDR structures, is creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors driving the market include intensive business competition and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 4.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into solution and services.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been classified into cloud-based and on-premises.
- On the basis of the enterprise size, the market has been segregated into large and small and medium enterprises.
- Based on the business function, the market has been bifurcated into marketing and sales, legal, finance, and workforce management.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been divided into BFSI, retail and e-commerce, government, healthcare and life sciences, IT and telecommunications, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Ansarada Pty Ltd., Brainloop AG (Diligent Corporation), CapLinked, Citrix Systems Inc., Datasite Global Corporation, DealRoom Inc., EthosData, Firmex Inc, FORDATA sp. z o.o., iDeals Solutions Group, Intralinks Holdings Inc. (SS&C Technologies), SecureDocs Inc., ShareVault (Pandesa Corporation) and SmartRoom (BMC Group).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Type, Enterprise Size, Business Function, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Ansarada Pty Ltd., Brainloop AG (Diligent Corporation), CapLinked, Citrix Systems Inc., Datasite Global Corporation, DealRoom Inc., EthosData, Firmex Inc, FORDATA sp. z o.o., iDeals Solutions Group, Intralinks Holdings Inc. (SS&C Technologies), SecureDocs Inc., ShareVault (Pandesa Corporation) and SmartRoom (BMC Group)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800