According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Washing Machine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global washing machine market size reached US$ 51.9 Billion in 2022. A washing machine is an electronic appliance that operates by spinning fabrics at high speed and generating centrifugal force to remove dirt with water from fibers. It is primarily used to wash clothes, rinse off of dirt, remove bad odor and ultimately dry the clothes. The components of the washing machine, such as tub, tub guards, balance rings and pumps, are manufactured using sheet steel and plastic with zinc or porcelain coatings for corrosion resistance and longer operational life. Washing machines are commonly available in fully automatic variants with pre-programmed wash, dry and rinse functions or semi-automatic with twin-tub system for washing and drying separately. Some of the advantages of washing machines include time efficiency, space savings, enhanced convenience and better cleanliness.
Global Washing Machine Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing working population with hectic schedules. This can be attributed to rapid urbanization and the shifting lifestyle patterns of the masses. Also, the growing popularity of online and offline on-demand laundry and dry-cleaning services is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the rising consumption of apparel and fashion garments across the globe, particularly in emerging economies, is creating lucrative growth opportunities in the market. Additionally, the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and smartphone applications for facilitating automated washing machine functions are fueling the market growth. Besides this, the rising environmental concerns leading to the development of energy-efficient product variants with lower carbon footprint and enhanced wash and dry features are impacting the market positively. Furthermore, the implementation of innovative marketing strategies as well as mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and collaborations among key players to enhance their geographical presence are propelling the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include considerable growth in the electronics industry, growing infrastructure development activities, emergence of smart homes, inflating disposable income levels and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 68.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into fully automatic (front load and top load), semi-automatic, and dryers.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been divided into smart connected and conventional.
- Based on the capacity, the market has been classified into below 6 kg, 6.1 to 8kg, and above 8 kg.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into healthcare, hospitality and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into commercial and residential.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include AB Electrolux, Alliance Laundry Systems LLC, Godrej Group, Haier Group Corporation, IFB Industries Limited, LG Electronics Inc., MIRC Electronics Limited, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, and Whirlpool Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Technology, Capacity, Application, End Use, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AB Electrolux, Alliance Laundry Systems LLC, Godrej Group, Haier Group Corporation, IFB Industries Limited, LG Electronics Inc., MIRC Electronics Limited, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation and Whirlpool Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800