According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Waterjet Cutting Machine Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global waterjet cutting machine market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. A waterjet cutting machine (WCM) is an industrial instrument that relies on a high-pressure stream of water to erode a piece of material. It comprises a high-pressure pump, a cutting table, a nozzle which emits the jet stream, and a controller for system operation, motion control, and muzzle positioning. It saves costs, retains the material properties, provides operating efficiency, and offers superior edge quality and accurate internal cut-outs. As a result, WCM is extensively utilized to manufacture guided missiles, aircraft turbines and jet engines worldwide.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market Trends:
WCMs are widely used in automotive, mining, electronics, construction, packaging and textile industries around the world. This can be accredited to their versatility in cutting metals, composites, glass, and flammable materials. Additionally, the escalating demand for eco-friendly cutting processes and practices is propelling the growth of the market. Besides this, they are employed in the manufacturing of metal gaskets, automotive brake disks, and intricate decorative fittings and brackets. The market is also influenced by numerous advancements, including the development of micro, 3D and robotics WCM that provide enhanced precisions. Other significant factors, including rising industrialization and increasing automation among industries, are also driving the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to expand at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into pure and abrasive.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been classified into 3D, micro, and robotic waterjet cutting.
- Based on the horsepower, the market has been divided into 0 to 50 HP, 51 to 100 HP, and others.
- On the basis of the machine size, the market has been segmented into small, medium, and large.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into automotive, electronics, aerospace and defense, mining, metal fabrication, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Infocom Network Limited, Colfax Corporation, Dardi International Corporation, Shape Technologies Group, Inc., Hornet Cutting Systems, Hypertherm, Inc., Jekran, Ltd., Jet Edge, Inc., Koike Aronson, Inc., Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., Semyx, LLC, and AXYZ Automation Private Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800