According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Italy Hand Sanitizer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the Italy hand sanitizer market size reached US$ 188.1 Million in 2022. A hand sanitizer is a liquid or gel-based disinfectant that eliminates a variety of viruses, bacteria, and micro-organisms present on the skin. Its application helps to limit the spread of diseases from one host to another. Hand sanitizers are commercially available in two forms, namely alcohol- and non-alcohol-based. Isopropyl and ethyl alcohol are the most common active ingredients used in the formulation of hand sanitizers. As a result, they are widely adopted as a preventive safety measure against the transmission of communicative diseases in schools, hospitals, households, supermarkets, and other public places.
Italy Hand Sanitizer Market Trends:
The country-wide outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is the key factor driving the Italy hand sanitizer market growth. Due to the pandemic, there has been a rise in concerns toward virus transmission, which has enabled individuals to practice routine and improved hygiene and preventive measures. Moreover, the Government of Italy is organizing various campaigns and programs to spread awareness and reinforce the utilization of hand sanitizers, which is catalyzing the market growth. Furthermore, the inflating sales of hand sanitizers across the country have prompted manufacturers to expand their reach through both online and offline platforms, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the emergence of numerous local and international vendors has resulted in the easy product availability in convenient packaging solutions, organic ingredients, and exotic fragrances. This, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market across the country. Looking forward, the market value is expected to reach US$ 106.8 Million by 2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- On the basis of the product form, the market has been classified into gel, liquid, foam, spray, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into hospitals, households, restaurants and hotels, and others.
- On the basis of the ingredient, the market has been segmented into natural, organic, and synthetic.
- Based on the pack size, the market has been classified into small, medium, and large.
- The market has also been divided by the distribution channel, including pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarkets, departmental stores, online, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North West, North East, Central, South, and Islands of Italy.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with the profiles of some of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Product Form, Ingredient, End-User, Pack Size, Distribution Channel, Region
|| North East Italy, North West Italy, Central Italy, South Italy, Islands of Italy
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal