Healthcare information software helps in capturing, storing, managing and transmitting a patient’s information on to the healthcare system. The software collects and analyses the healthcare data which assists doctors and patients in effective decision-making. It also helps in improving efficiency, reducing cost, minimising operating errors and offering a better service. The data recorded by the healthcare information software is further employed for medical treatments so as to prevent a disease from spreading or reaching an incurable stage. Moreover, they are convenient, require no paper work, and alerts the patient as well as the physician in cases of abnormalities. According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Healthcare Information Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, the global healthcare information software market reached a value of approximately US$ 19.5 Billion in 2017.
Over the past several years, healthcare information software has gained immense popularity in hospitals and medical centres. Hectic lifestyles coupled with increasing consumption of fast foods has led to an increase in the lifestyle diseases across the world. This is one of the primary factors that has broadened the growth prospects of the global healthcare information software market. Apart from this, several technological innovations in healthcare information software such as automated quality control, are also facilitating the demand for healthcare information software. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach around US$ 29.9 Billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.4% during 2018-2023.
- Based on deployment model, the market has been segmented as on-premise and cloud. Currently, on premises dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of application, the market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, medical research centers and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, North America represents the biggest market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, 3M Health, McKesson, Philips Healthcare, Agfa Gevaert, Allscripts, Dell, Epic Systems, NextGen Healthcare, Merge Healthcare, Neusoft, InterSystems, Cerner, Carestream Health and Meditech.
This report provides a deep insight into the global healthcare information software market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the healthcare information software market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global healthcare information software market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global healthcare information software market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global healthcare information software market?
- What are the key application segments in the global healthcare information software market?
- What are the price trends of healthcare information software?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global healthcare information software market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global healthcare information software market?
- What is the structure of the global healthcare information software market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global healthcare information software market?