The global healthy snacks market size reached US$ 86.4 Billion in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 139.5 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.46% during 2024-2032. The increasing health consciousness among the masses, rising expenditure capacities of consumers, and the easy product availability across various e-commerce platforms represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 86.4 Billion
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 139.5 Billion
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Healthy snacks are nutrient-rich food products consumed between meals to maintain a balanced diet and provide energy. It includes fresh fruit such as apples, bananas, berries, roasted chickpeas, mixed nuts, granola bars, whole grain crackers, muesli, smoothies, oats, and meat snacks. They are rich in proteins, minerals, fibers, healthy fats, vitamins, and carbohydrates. Healthy snacks are widely adopted to provide nutrients, control hunger, support weight management efforts by providing low-calorie options, improve diet quality and boost physical performance. They are cost-effective, portable, tasty, convenient, and easy-to-carry products that enhance convenience and fulfill nutritional needs. Healthy snacks also prevent dehydration, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, increase nutrition intake, boost immunity and digestion, and decrease hunger pangs.
Healthy Snacks Market Trends:
The increasing health consciousness among the masses across the globe is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Healthy snacks are widely consumed due to their numerous advantages, as they help in improving bone health, stabilizing blood sugar levels, and reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), diabetes, obesity, gastrointestinal disorders, and cancer. In line with this, the widespread adoption of quick, convenient, and on-the-go healthy snacks due to busy schedules and hectic lifestyles is favoring the market growth. Additionally, the growing emphasis on the importance of healthy diets due to the increasing incidences of chronic diseases is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the introduction of gluten-free, plant-based, and organic product variants due to the increasing lactose intolerance and celiac disease among individuals is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the launch of attractive and sustainable packaging solutions that are portable, lightweight, minimize carbon footprint, and enhance consumer convenience through easy-tear and resealable features is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, manufacturers are focusing on introducing healthy snack options with improved taste and texture and alluring designs, which in turn is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the rising demand for non-genetically modified organisms (GMO), certified products, aggressive promotional campaigns by manufacturers through advertisements, increasing expenditure capacities of consumers, easy product availability across various e-commerce platforms, the widespread product adoption due to the increasing participation in sports and allied activities and the implementation of various government initiatives to promote healthy eating habits, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global healthy snacks market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on product, and distribution channel.
- Nuts, Seeds and Trail Mixes
- Dried Fruit Snacks
- Cereals and Granola Bars
- Meat Snacks
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the healthy snacks market based on the product. This includes nuts, seeds and trail mixes, dried fruit snacks, cereals and granola bars, meat snacks and others. According to the report, nuts, seeds and trail mixes represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
A detailed breakup and analysis of the healthy snacks market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online, and others. According to the report, supermarkets and hypermarkets accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for healthy snacks. Some of the factors driving the North America healthy snacks market included the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, the increasing health consciousness among the masses, and various product innovations.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global healthy snacks market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include B&G Foods Inc., Danone S.A., Del Monte Foods Inc. (Del Monte Pacific Ltd.), General Mills Inc., Kellogg Co., Kind LLC (Mars Incorporated), Mondelez International Inc., Nestlé S.A., Tyson Foods Inc., Unilever plc, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Nuts, Seeds and Trail Mixes, Dried Fruit Snacks, Cereals and Granola Bars, Meat Snacks, Others
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||B&G Foods Inc., Danone S.A., Del Monte Foods Inc. (Del Monte Pacific Ltd.), General Mills Inc., Kellogg Co., Kind LLC (Mars Incorporated), Mondelez International Inc., Nestlé S.A., Tyson Foods Inc., Unilever plc, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global healthy snacks market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global healthy snacks market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global healthy snacks m market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive healthy snacks market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- Which is the most attractive product in the healthy snacks market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- Which is the most attractive distribution channel in the healthy snacks market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global healthy snacks market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global healthy snacks market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the healthy snacks market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global healthy snacks market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the healthy snacks industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.