The global heavy payload robotic arm market size reached US$ 12.46 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 15.71 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.85% during 2023-2028. The increasing sales of luxury vehicles, the growing concerns for labor safety, and the integration of advanced technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Heavy payload robotic arm is capable of performing heavy-duty tasks, such as picking and placing, machine loading, drilling, palletizing, and spraying. It is manufactured using high-strength materials, including steel, aluminum, and composites, to withstand high forces or torques. It is equipped with force sensing, load balancing, and collision avoidance features to handle heavy payloads safely and accurately. It aids in reducing the risk of injuries to human workers by performing tasks that would be dangerous to employees. It is generally used for loading and unloading heavy materials on trucks or conveyors, assembling heavy components, welding large structures, and machining heavy parts. At present, the heavy payload robotic arm can be customized to meet the requirements of different industries.
Heavy Payload Robotic Arm Market Trends:
There is an increase in the adoption of heavy payload robotic arms in the automotive industry for manufacturing different components of vehicles and improving the productivity of workers. This, coupled with the rising sales of luxury vehicles on account of inflating income levels, represents one of the major factors strengthening the growth of the market around the world. Moreover, the growing concerns for labor safety and the increasing need for minimal operational costs are influencing the market positively. In addition, heavy payload robotic arms are employed in the construction industry to load and unload construction materials. This, along with the increasing construction activities in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces, is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the rising utilization of heavy payload robotic arms in the agriculture industry to perform tasks, such as planting or harvesting crops and handling and transporting livestock, is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, there is an increase in the incorporation of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), sensors, and control systems in the heavy payload robotic arms to improve their accuracy and efficiency. They also enable measuring and controlling the forces and movements involved in handling heavy loads and performing tasks with high precision. This, coupled with the advent of heavy payload robotic arms that can be operated remotely to perform tasks in hazardous environments, is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global heavy payload robotic arm market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, payload capacity, and end user.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the heavy payload robotic arm market based on the type. This includes articulated, cartesian, SCARA, cylindrical, and others. According to the report, articulated represented the largest segment.
Payload Capacity Insights:
- 500-700 Kg
- 701-1,000 Kg
- 1,001-3,000 Kg
- 3,001 Kg and Above
A detailed breakup and analysis of the heavy payload robotic arm market based on the payload capacity has also been provided in the report. This includes 500-700 Kg, 701-1,000 Kg, 1,001-3,000 Kg, and 3,001 Kg and Above. According to the report, 500-700 Kg accounted for the largest market share.
End User Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the heavy payload robotic arm market based on the end user. This includes automotive, machinery, mining, and others. According to the report, automotive represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for heavy payload robotic arm. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific heavy payload robotic arm market included rapid urbanization and industrialization, integration of advanced technologies, increasing sales of vehicles, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global heavy payload robotic arm market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include ABB Ltd., Ellison Technologies Inc. (Mitsui & Co., Ltd.), FANUC Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., KUKA AG (Midea Group), Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Stellantis N.V., Vulcan Engineering Co., Yaskawa Electric Corporation, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Types Covered
||Articulated, Cartesian, SCARA, Cylindrical, Others
|Payload Capacities Covered
||500-700 Kg, 701-1,000 Kg, 1,001-3,000 Kg, 3,001 Kg and Above
|End Users Covered
||Automotive, Machinery, Mining, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., Ellison Technologies Inc. (Mitsui & Co., Ltd.), FANUC Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., KUKA AG (Midea Group), Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Stellantis N.V., Vulcan Engineering Co., Yaskawa Electric Corporation, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global heavy payload robotic arm market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global heavy payload robotic arm market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive heavy payload robotic arm markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the payload capacity?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the competitive structure of the global heavy payload robotic arm market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global heavy payload robotic arm market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the heavy payload robotic arm market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global heavy payload robotic arm market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the heavy payload robotic arm industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.